𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻 : 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗

Kismat Yah Mera Imtehaan Le Rahi Hai
Tadap Kar Yah Mujhe Dard De Rahi Hai
Dil Se Kabhi Bhi Mainne Use Door Nahi Kiya
Phir Kyon Bewfai Ka Woh Ilazaam De Rahi Hai.

Anu's POV

It's been a week since that day and it now has become a routine for me to go to his office with his lunch where i will feed him his lunch and then we spend some time together (not me falling asleep okay!! It was one day thing only)

It was 12:30 noon and i was preparing his lunch. My husband was in his office as usual. Dad has gone to meet his friend for lunch. While dadi was at Chachaji's house for some days. Maa was resting in her room as she had some throat infection.

I made Kadhai Paneer and chapati for him along with some raita as it's his favorite.

I quickly packed his lunch along with mine. I was ready to go but i thought to check up on Maa before leaving

I entered her room, she was sleeping so I didn't disturbed her. I saw the water bottle which was empty.

Doctor advised her to drink hot water only. I should fill it.

I took the bottle and entered the kitchen. I took the electronic kettle and filled it with water.

After sometime, water was steamed and i started to pour the water from kettle to bottle. As i was pouring the water, i saw a cockroach and i shouted.

"Ahhh", i yelled due to fear and again yelled as some water fell on my hand

I started to feel the burn. I kept the kettle on the counter and washed my hand from cold tap water

I turned off the tap and wrapped a cloth damped in cold water.

I was feeling relieved now.

I cleaned the counter and floor.

Sighing, i took the bottle and kept it quietly in Maa's room

I called driver uncle to take me to the office.

I sat in the car with the lunch and he started driving.

"Bitiya (child), what happened to your hand", driver uncle asked concerned

"Actually, uncle due to my clumsiness i split hot water on my hand", i said sheepishly smiling

"Ok take care child", he said and i nodded

Soon, we reached the office and i entered the office. As i entered everyone turned around to look at me. At first, i was conscious as to why they are looking at me but now I'm used to it because it's still hard for them to digest that their boss whom they call angry bull, can be a sweet person too.