𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼 : 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.

Anu's POV

I'm sooooo happyyyy

I'm going to Paris!!

No we are going to Paris!!!!!!

Ahh!!

I woke up early today because I'm freaking excited.

We all had our breakfast and maa also packed some light food for us for our flight.

I talked to mumma and papa on video call and they were so happy because they knew my madness for going to Paris. I also called dii and teased her who in turn scowled at me as she can't travel because she's in first trimester only.

I also talked to my friends who surprisingly knew about this trip and gave me lots of tips to you know........seduce my husband.

It was almost 12 now and I started to get ready. Since we were traveling, i decided to wear comfy others and tuck my hairs into a messy bun.

Soon, it was time and we said our goodbyes to everyone and left for airport.

After 1 and half hour of travelling, we reached at the airport. We checked in and boarded our flight.

And my dear husband booked first class for us and it was amazing because the seats were pretty much big and had everything in there and also they can be converted into a bed.

Since it was 11 hour flight, I decided to watch kdrama that I've already downloaded on my iPad while Adi watched some movie. After watching for some time, i was tired so i laid on the seat that was converted into a small bed and continued to watch kdrama. But i was feeling little bit cold.

"What happened Jaan", Adi asked

"I'm feeling cold", i said pouting

"Come here", he said and made me lay in his bed with my head on his lap and we together watched a movie and after that we had our dinner that was served to us.

Time Skip

Finally, after hours of travel we reached Paris!!!!

It still was early morning here.

We checked out and took our luggage and you guys won't believe there was a chauffeur waiting for us to escort us to our hotel.

"Bonjour Monsieur et Madame. J'espère que tu as un bon vol (Hello Sir and Ma'am. I hope you have a great flight)", the chauffeur greeted us in his native language but i understood only first  sentence

I looked at Adi in confusion as he knows some basic French.

"He is asking whether we've a great flight or not", Adi explained

"Oh we do really have a great flight", i said smiling at the chauffeur

"Nous avons passé un super vol.  Merci (We had a great flight. Thank you)", Adi said to the chauffeur