"Mama!" Eri exclaimed with stars in her eyes. The group pausing for a moment so a tumble weed could roll by.

"'MAMA!?!' Since when!?" The dance crew shouted, everyone except Midoriya, Togata, and Aizawa.

"Adoptive mother. But I still love her none the less." Rin said, nuzzling her face against the top of Eri's head. Venom forming over them both.

"You touch her, YOU'RE DEAD!!!"

~•~

Mirio, Midoriya, and Rin holding Eri's hand were walking through the school. Looking at all the decorations that were already going up.

"Todays a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are preparing for the festival." Mirio explained to Eri. Suddenly two students walked out of classroom and noticed Mirio.

"Oh, It's Togata!" The normal looking one with brownish blonde hair said happily. However, the other with brown hair and a horn sticking out his forehead noticed the kid standing between Rin and the upperclassman.

"What?! A kid!? Don't tell me this is why you're on temporary leave from school! And with a underclass, I didn't know you swung that way." Mirio and Rin looked at each other for a moment, blinking then looking back at the two. "Wait, say something!"

"She's mine un-biologically." Rin finally said. The two students finally getting more of an idea and the brownish blonde students decided to cut the tension.

"Putting all jokes aside, this years class will be amazing, so make sure you come." The student said, handing the three oldest a flyer from the stack he was holding. Rin squatted down so Eri could see and ease her curiosity of what was on the paper.

"Of course!" Mirio said excitedly.

"This is a really nice flyer." Midoriya complimented.

~•~

The group moved on, to the area where all the students were building. Apparently a lot of classes were already starting.

"Every thought there's still a month, everyone's still really busy." Midoriya stated.

"Everyone's trying to do something cooler than last year. They're trying to make it 'Plus Ultra!'" Mirio explained. Suddenly a dragon head was shoved in their faces. Causing Eri to squeak and grab Rin's hand tighter. Meanwhile Rin went to punch whatever it was that scared her child. But quickly stopped a hair away from touching the dragon.

"Oh, sorry!" The students holding it said. Not seeing them but hearing the squeak. Moving the craft aside and showing it was Tetsutetsu and two others helping carry it. Finally seeing who they were about to hit. "Hey, you're Midoriya and Kaibutsu from class 1-A!"

"What's this, what's this?" Monama said, coming around from the back of the dragon head. Being one of the helpers to carry it. "For you to be idling around in a place like this...You don't have any work to do?"

"Eri, are you okay?" Rin asked down to the little girl. Midoriya also turning his attention towards her.

"I thought it was the person that fell from the sky." Eri explained.

The who-what-now?

"Fell from the sky?...Oh, you mean Ryukyu." Midoriya realized. Rin turning her attention towards him.

"Was she what caused this giant hole in the ceiling?" Rin asked, gaining a nod from Midoriya.

"Are you two ignoring me? You sure that's okay? I heard Class 1-A is doing a concert or something. You okay with that? This time, to put it bluntly, Class-B's performance is going to be much more amazing than yours! 'Romeo and Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the King.' A supper spectacular fantasy play!"