Chishiya X Smiley!reader

Start from the beginning

"Scales?" You say, smirking.

"The king of diamonds is a lawyer," said the blonde "at least he used to be," he continued.

"Yes but that's in the past," the king says, how badly you wanted to say a joke, but you held it back, just thinking about it in your head, not wanting to cause a annoyance, but you laugh about it thinking it in your head.

"What's so funny?" The girl asks, annoyed at you for finding fun in this situation, you shrug at her.

"Dunno, why you so serious though?" You ask, it was obvious why.

The next round starts, after some argument, the girl with the orange cardigan was causing drama for some reason, she got easily annoyed, it bothered you, but you couldn't help but find her pretty, so you'd let it slide (jk pretty privilege tho 😍👆🏼)

Everybody was taking there time, you look up to see there expressions, orange cardigan was stressing, the guy that waves his fingers around a lot was licking his lips, you laugh, he seemed like a fun person, the blonde and the king had poker faces, the random guy that talked all smart was in a pretty deep thought, you know your answer.

"Winner: y/n," chimes the tv, you lean back a bit, happy to get it, you wanted to throw a bad victory pun, but it clearly wasn't the time, and you knew when to joke, you wanted to lighten the mood, but it's just not the time right now, people be pissed if you'd joke about there loss, but you were gonna joke about your win, not their loss.

The others sigh in frustration, as another point gets added to them, and the scales fill up.

People talked this round, blah blah blah, nothing that special, but you'd listen anyway in entertainment, especially the kings and the blondes conveniently.

Next round, Daimon won, she freaks out in excitement, you snicker, you noticed the blonde picked 100, you picked 0, knowing that you wouldn't win this round, because almost everybody else was gonna do 0, you suspected one person to not pick 1 or 2, and then they would win, but you were just having a bit of fun, clearly, the blonde was having fun too.

"I think all of you are overthinking this, that kind of stuff just gives me a headache, so I blew it up," he says, you chuckled, you thought the same exact thing back.

"Yea," you agree, as the acid pores.
"Wow you two are insane," the winner laughs, you smile with her, and the blonde scoffs.

Round 6 chishiya won.

People are freaking out about this. You were doing pretty good, you weren't a head like the king, but you weren't gonna die soon, you wanted to win of course, not wanting to die by acid, but also, you really really didn't wanna die first, that's embarrassing.

The king, chishiya, Daimon, and you, we're doing pretty good, but the other two not so much, they acted to smart but they haven't even gotten one right, it's sad not gonna lie, you felt bad.

It finally leads to a round, round 10, two players are at -9 points, so either one of them is gonna die, you think, you wonder what it would look like for somebody to get acid dumped on them, but even though you liked to joke around a lot and prank, you weren't insane. And you did not want to see somebody die like that.

Round ten, two players now have -10 points, poor souls, you look at them, your usual smile was gone, wanting to not smile infront of somebody while they die, and also because it was nothing to smile about, you look down a bit, you wanted to see, but it isn't worth it, at least they die together right? Ehhh.

You watch them freak out from the corner of your eyes, as the scale fills and it overflows sort of, spilling on them, yes, you definitely don't want to die, hearing the screams as some of their skin sizzles from the acid, and they beg and beg, you close your eyes calmly, no matter if you wanted to look or not, you also wanted to sleep tonight.