EP 6 the heroes perspective

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Makuto: "oh these" he would check as Hasegawa would be blushing as she noticed azuma with a similar face

Hasegawa: "um are the 2 of you"

Makuto: "hm what is it?"Hasegawa could find the words as he look towards Azuma and move away

Hasegawa: "Nvm"

Azuma: "huh Hasegawa i wonder she wanted to ask us, hey Azuma?"

Soon Azuma sigh as a mental arrow fired at Makuto: "you idiot!!"

A few blocks down being seen through the widows as a male student was with the student council president

Male student: "looks like the hero got into a fight with madame Azuma"

Student council president Otonashi Hibiki: "hero that's Misumi Makuto vice president of the archery club right"

Male student: "yeah our School archery club has miraculous been a group of beautiful people for quite some time yet he join and became a vice president while looking normal so that's why they call him hero"

Imaginary makuto: (what does look have to do with archery)

Hibiki: "is that it"

Male student: "though there is a rumor going around that after becoming vice president he confess to azuma and got shot down"

Hibiki would look towards Makuto: (shot down a rumor indeed but looking at Azuma and that first year student it's pretty obvious that) she would sigh as she could tell by their expression

"We shouldn't pry on other people's business too much"

Male student: "you're right" it seem Hibiki would be thinking about Makuto and her life

Hibiki: (I've actually known about Makuto for a while, his looks are normal and his abilities besides archery are average)

(But because of his honest effort and helpfulness the people around him trust him greatly, he worked to earn his place , i envy him in a way)

Soon the school time end as she walked out: (no i shouldn't be saying that, i was born into a wealthy family my test scores are among the best in the country, I'm prettier than most, I've got great reflexes and my skills with kendo is national level)

(Everyone thought so well of me that made student council president by unanimous vote, the tiniest bit of effort is enough to erase all obstacles from my path)

It seems in her viewpoint most of the people seem like black humanoid figures with no little facial expressions with little to no details: (with little effort i rise up, with little effort i stand above, there's probably nothing that can truly challenge me in this world, i don't long for anything and i never encountered setbacks, this is very definition of smooth sailing)

(What a boring life) she would walking through the streets back home

(I wonder if life in another world would be interesting) "perhaps i aim to be the first female prime minister" she close her eyes