Chapter 11: he's fucking your daughter!

Was sleeping with Thomas a third time: irresponsible, foolish and completely irrational? Absolutely. Was it worth it? Very much so. Is this excuse seriously starting to be redundant? Definitely.

I really need to get as far away from this man as possible and fast!

Ada entered the manor a few minutes later.

- Hello Valentina. How are you? damn, What happened to you? Ada asked me.

- It's a long story. I'm doing great what about you? I asked.

- I'm perfectly fine. I'm glad you're here. It'll save me a trip. Said Ada, sitting down next to me.

- Ada, what are you doing here? Asked Tommy.

- Well, unfortunately, I have, earlier this morning, intercepted a conversation between a man whose name I do not know and Mr. Mosley. Started this one.

Thomas' attention to his sister's words had increased tenfold, as soon as she had mentioned Ostwald's name.

- continues, I beg you. Says Tommy.

- and he would like to enjoy the presence of Mr. Luciano in England to dine with him and Valentina here. Lucky has already accepted, I heard, and an invitation has been sent to Valentina's house. So I thought I'd come and tell you about it. Said Ada to her older brother.

- Are you going to go? Thomas asked me.

- I don't know, but I have to call my dad. I said, picking up the phone and dialing the number of his hotel.

- Lucky Luciano. My father said after the first ring.

- Hello dad.

- Valentina? But what are you doing at Tommy Shelby's? he asked.

Shit.

- Five men tried to kill me earlier this afternoon, I thought you might want to know. I answered to change the subject.

ada looked at me, visibly chocked by what I just said.

- I know. I've already taken care of it. My father announced, kinda proud of himself.

- Well, it wasn't worth it, it wasn't worth it at all!

- actually, I as about to call you. I'm taking the first train to Palermo tomorrow morning.

- I know, why? I asked.

- This city makes me sick. If you want to go back, I can send Emiliano to take care of it. My father said.