The Travel

Previously

"I am guessing that I should take off my suit since we do not want to attract attention when we reach there," General Maskmana said while reaching for his helmet so that he could take it off. All eyes were on Maskmana as they had never seen how Maskmana looked like except for Mechabot and Amato who had grown up with him. When he had open his mask, they were greeted by a man that had green eyes and a cheerful smile. "Hello!"

Chapter 5

"Hello!" Maskmana said, revealing to them what he actually looks like. All of them were shocked to see that he was a human from earth and was not an alien from outer space. Out of everyone, Kaizo was shocked the most by this reveal.

Kaizo's POV

This can't be true. How can he be a human? Humans are weak and did not deserve powers. One of the strongest and most feared men in the universe, the man who taught me to fight, the man who saved me and Fang, my mentor...he is...a...human. I looked up and met eyes with Maskmana. He gave me a smile. It was weird seeing him without a mask. Whenever he wears a mask he looks intimidating but now, he looks like a normal human. We broke our eye contact when we heard someone calling Maskmana by another name.

No one's POV

"Uncle Pian?... Is that really you?" Boboiboy called out to Pian. Pian looked almost the same as he was when Boboiboy last saw him which was about a decade ago except that there was scar on his jaw and he had more white hair. Everyone's head snapped towards Boboiboy, shocked by what he had called Admiral Maskmana. Pian gave him a small smile and nodded his head.

Boboiboy rushed to him and gave him a hug. Pian was taken aback by Boboiboy's action at first but got over it and engulfed him back. Amato smiled, remembering old memories of him, his wife, Pian and Boboiboy hanging out together. They all used to be close before Boboiboy moved to live with his grandfather. The four of them would play at a park or go to the beach together. Amato had really miss those days. Thinking of his wife made his heartbreak. He knew his wife wife would be very proud of their son.

"I missed you so much Uncle Pian!" Boboiboy said, enjoying being in the warmth of his uncle. It had been so long since he had met Uncle Pian. The last time he had met Uncle Pian, he could still bw lifted by his uncle.

"I miss you too, Oboi" Pian replied, calling Boboiboy by his nickname. Boboiboy sigh in content when hearing Pian calling him by his old nickname. He miss people calling him that. Everyone except for Amato and Mechabot was surprise by the scene that was happening in front of them.

Both of them broke from their embrace when they heard Admiral Laksamana clear his throat. "Well, lets get on with the mission. You guys will have plenty of time to catch up on each other later on," Admiral Laksamana said, getting everybody back on track.

"Fang, activate the machine and set the travelling time to the year 1998," Commander Kokochi commanded Fang. Fang went to the machine and started pressing buttons that was on the machines. A blue light emerged in the middle of the machine.

The machine (Just imagine there are buttons at the side)~