The Briefing

Previously

"Fang, we should get going and pack our bags," Captain Kaizo, who was leaning against the wall, stood up straight while looking at his watch. Everyone turned their heads to Kaizo before looking at their own watch. All of them nodded their heads in agreement that they should go back and continue packing their bags. All of them bid goodbyes and headed back to their perspective room.

Chapter 4

Boboiboy hugged his father and wished him goodnight before following Gopal back into their room. After they had finished packing up their bags, they decided to go to bed. Boboiboy can't help but wonder what was going to happen tomorrow. However, he soon fell asleep when his eyes started drooping.

"BOBOIBOY! WAKE UP! YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE LATE! IT'S ALREADY 8.45 AM!" Ochobot shouted while shaking Boboiboy up. Boboiboy sat up and yawned while rubbing his eyes. After his eyes had adjusted to their surroundings, he looked at the clock on his nightstand and jumped right out of bed.

"SHIT! OCHOBOT WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE US UP?" questioned Boboiboy, pushing Gopal down from his bed.

"I tried but you guys didn't want to wake up," Ochobot said while sighing and shaking his head. Gopal who had woken up due to pain in his back shouted in fear after realising what time it was. Both boys ran to the bathroom and brushed their teeth, not wanting to waste any single second. They quickly changed into a new set of clothes. Boboiboy changed into a white t-shirt, peach pants and a green overshirt, while Gopal had simply put on a green sweater over his white shirt. 

(Boboiboy's outfit is below)

Boboiboy and Gopal took their bags and suitcase before rushing out of their room with Ochobot following after them

Boboiboy and Gopal took their bags and suitcase before rushing out of their room with Ochobot following after them. Upon reaching the main hall, they saw that everyone was already there. Looking at their watches, they sighed in relief. They had barely managed to  reach on time. Boboiboy bend over, panting while Gopal fell to the floor dramatically, both of them trying to catch their breath.

Amato smiled at the scene, thinking of the all the old memories of him being late for school. Boboiboy had felt someone's eyes on him, looked up. Boboiboy was shocked for a second when he met his father's eyes but got over it once he remembered yesterday's event. He smiled at his father, grateful that yesterday's event was not a dream nut a reality.

"Now that everyone is here, we would tell you guys a little bit more information about the journey," Admiral Tarung voice made them break their eye contact with each other as they turned to face the admiral.

"The time you guys would be travelling to is 1998. You guys would be living in a city called Kota Hilir. You guys would be staying there for a whole year to test out if the machine is alright. If the machine work just fine we would be able to prevent many different power spheras from landing into the wrong hands," Commander Kokochi informed them of the reason of the journey. All of them nodded their heads. Amato had a wondering look on his face.

"Wait...If we are going to 1998 and staying in Kota Hilir, this means we have a possibility of meeting 15-year-old me and Maskmana," Amato said to the rest after calculating their age. Everyone eyes lit up at the thought of meeting the younger self of the two admirals.

"Do we still go to school when we are in the past? If we do we might have a chance to meet the admirals when they are younger" questioned Boboiboy to the Commander and Admiral. They nodded their heads. Gopal did a dramatic fall while Ying and Yaya jumped excitedly as they could finally go to school again. Fang and Boboiboy just gave a sad sigh, not really excited that they have to go to school. However Boboiboy was quite happy as he could have a chance of meeting his young father. The thought of meeting his father when his father was younger exhilarated him. They were then each given a small bag. They opened it and saw there was an Identity Card, passport, phone and a few documents.

"Those documents are about your background info. Do find time to read it. Some of you guys will have undercover names so that the people in the past would not think you are from the future. You guys would be enrolled in a secondary school there. All of you would be in the 3rd year of that school. We have prepared a house for you guys to live in. The keys to your house would be in Admiral Amato and Maskmana bag," Commander Kokochi informed all of them, explaining the items in the bag. They nodded their heads, understanding the information.

"So, this is like an undercover mission?" questioned Maskmana. Commander Kokochi nodded his head and told them not to tell anyone in the past that they were from the future no matter the circumstances as it could alter the consequences of the future. They were also told that they would be allowed to use their powers if there was any danger, much to their relief.

"I am guessing that I should take off my suit since we do not want to attract attention when we reach there," General Maskmana said while reaching for his helmet so that he could take it off. All eyes were on Maskmana as they had never seen how Maskmana looked like except for Mechabot and Amato who had grown up with him. When he had open his mask, they were greeted by a man that had green eyes and a cheerful smile. "Hello!"

Who do you guys think this person is? Let me give you a clue by showing you a picture of how I imagine Maskmana look like.😃

Hello Guys! I am very sorry for not updating for a very long time! I have been really busy with school

Hello Guys! I am very sorry for not updating for a very long time! I have been really busy with school. This chapter was a rush one as I had no idea what to write. If you guys have any idea of how to improve this chapter, please do not hesitate to tell me by DM or comments. Anyway, I will try my best to update this book once a month. Don't worry I am not discontinuing this book. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!