Chapter 11 - New Room, Not Happy (Pt. 1)

"I had enough with you Mister! We're heading home now, your punishment will wait there..."

"Honey calm down, your dad isn't gonna punish you... right honey?"

Cody's dad stayed silent.

"AHEM. Right honey?"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

---After they get home---

"Baby your father has a surprise for you-"

"I don't wanna see it, it's probably more dumb baby stuff"

Cody walked up to his bedroom door but it was locked away with a sign that said "No little babies allowed".

"MUM! DID YOU LOCK ME OUT???"

"Well it's because of your new room! Come look!"

He thought it was gonna be that gaming room he was begging for all year, it was gonna be so worth it!

But when Cody opened the door... it was the opposite...

It was an adult sized nursery with a changing table, toys, TV, and more. Most importantly the crib that his dad built.

"Ohhh are we having a baby mum? Congrats!"

"Yeah, you're the baby!"

"M-mum are you SERIOUS?!?"

"Yes now get used to it, now climb in the crib so you don't do anything naughty"

"Fine! Stupid baby stuff..."

Cody noticed the baby monitor, he tried to take it off and break it but it wasn't budging.

--------------------------

Heyyyy it's Sparky! Sorry I've been gone, I had a long writer's block haha!

But I'm glad to be back in the system, hope you enjoy this short but sweet chapter!

Pt 2. Sneak peak -

"I see you trying to break the baby monitor! Bad baby..."

Cody just rolled his eyes at his mum.

---------------------

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter! And thanks for the votes and putting these in your reading lists!