KATERINA

Perseus arrived at the old Jackson Mansion in his brand new Mercedes. (Intent on showing off his wealth to attract preys). He stopped before the majestic blue door and stared at the JACKSON engraved on the nameplate--- memories of his sister taking him far away.
Estelle had been beacon of light in his life---when the whole family was distraught and confused after transition and he was still new to his godly form and couldn't risk incranating his siblings---she had been the one to provide for them. She was the one who opened her house to what anyone else believed were monsters. His little star---the daughter of Poseidon, had looked upon his face once and understood. She has vowed that they will always have a place with her.

And so all the Mikaelsons were willingly under the vow to not harm a Jackson. And the Jacksons will provide them shelter against the world.

It has been centuries since Estelle's soul departed to Elysium, but her descendants have honoured her vow.

Thus giving him a perfect cover,a wayward son of the founding familly finally home.

No one would doubt him, and if someone did-well, Percy Jackson smirked.

#$#$

Jason entered the graveyard, the fog to thick to make out anything but a silent black figure with a dark shadowy sword in its hand. He smiled at the eerie scene. Nico and his dramatics, he huffed in amusement.

"O mighty ghost king! Grace me with your glory!" Jason said with grandiose. It was so much fun to tease his cousins!

The shadows bent to the will of its caster and engulfed the black figure, making him dissappear only to reappear as the shadows formed a figure infront of the Son of Jupiter.

The once scrawny boy was now all grown up, almost a splitting image of Hades, had it not been the traces of Italian origin that colored his face.

Nico looked irritated, Jason thought with glee.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me with that prayer?"

"5763 times and counting, dear cousin." Jason replied with am impish smile on his face.

Nico groaned, "You sound like one of those infernal cults, Percy helped to start!"

Jason laughed, "My my, Nico, you look frustrated---have there been more virgin sacrifices in your name?"

The son of Hades twitched.

"Out with you business Grace, I do not have time to spare." Nico said impatiently.

"It is not my business, I am here. It's Percy." He replied.

"What has he done now?"

"Wonders o wonders, it was not Perce this time."

Nico raised an eyebrow, "Quit with your incessant chattering and say it."

Jason's lips twitched, deciding it was enough.

"They have found the doppelgänger."

Nico lurched forward in suprise,"Truly?"

"Yeah. He called in the favor, wants us to be ready in case this one decides to run too." Jason said seriously but he was smiling.

Nico chuckled, "The bane of monsters, unable to contain a teenage girl? Do not make me laugh, he just wants to reunite with us, it's been years."

"So?"

"I will come, ofcourse."

A lightning bolt fell from the heavens, and Jason was gone.

Nico stared, turning in his preferred form, the picture of a broody emo teenager.