MISSION BCNTOP

Perseus was dreadfully bored, his eternity was going too slow for his tastes, where was the drama, the adrenaline, the adventure? All the paperwork was taking a toll on him. And the constant requests of his fellow gods were getting increasingly irritating.

*Knock Knock* *Knock Knock* *Knock Knock*

How many times does he have to tell the War God that no, Ares he will not reverse time just so he could have another go with Aphrodite? 

Ready to commit murder, he opened the door only to come face to face with his latest lover and longtime bestfriend.

Now Perseus knew he was not exactly subtle in searching for the doppelgänger to help his brother to break the curse, but when he opened the door to a frantic Apollo who promptly told him he found the doppelgänger, Perseus gaped at his best friend, waiting to be told that this was all a joke to gain his attention. But seeing the unusual seriousness in the usually sunny face of his friend, he knew that Apollo knew not to joke about something as important as this.

After all, everyone who knew Perseus knew of his undying loyalty toward his family and the amount of time he had spent searching for a way to help his soon-to-be-hybrid brother. Despite himself, he asked just to make sure it wasn't a prank.

"Are you quite sure? Did you see it yourself? I hope this is not a joke or gods help me, I will tear out your eyes and make you eat them."

Lover or not, Seus was very serious.

Apollo grimaced at the threat, he did not particularly want to taste his eyeballs, thank you very much. So with as much seriousness he can, he gave his immortal bestie a nod.

Maybe this was not one of Seus's best moments, but he swore up and down that he did not squeal and pulled Apollo in a hug with promises to share his cookies.

Apollo smiled at the happiness on his cousin's face and decided.

"I'll help you, Perce, I haven't seen The Mikaelsons in a long time."

"Looks like it's time to call a family meeting." 

*****

Arriving at the place where his mortal life started and ended, Perseus was a bundle of nerves, tapping on his steering wheel to the beat of a song he didn't know nor was he interested in knowing, they stopped at the 'Mystic Falls' sign.

"What if she is not here?What if I came back just to see Katerina−who I have no idea why Nik hasn't killed yet.−and, not the new human doppelgänger!" Perseus said, panicking. "What if she pulled a Katerina? Or if she was killed by a judgemental witch so Nik couldn't break his curse or worse, she turned into a vampire! I, I−...."

"Okay, enough of this!" said the blonde on his left. "You are gonna get through this, you are Perseus freakin' Mikaelson, slayer of−I don't know−almost every monster ever existed? And let me assure you, I was right about my information. Heck, I saw her while driving my sun chariot. She was alive, and those two vampire boyfriends of hers will keep her safe for now.."

"But Apollo what if−...."

"No, no stress, calm down," said Apollo in the hope of calming his hyperventilating friend, "Breath with me."

"In"

He breathed in

"And... out"

Out

"Again...In"

In

"And...out"

Out