INVITATIONS AND THREATS

Twin flashes appear infront of an modern mansion, saturating the very air by power.
Perseus and Apollo saunter towards the door, arrogance and self assurance clear in their strides, stopping just before the nameplate. Perseus traces the name 'MIKAELSONS' etched in gold, his gaze soft.
"I wish our names matched."
His lips tug upwards in what could almost pass as a smile as he raises his hand to the lock.
"Well, I can hardly blame you, my dear." Apollo said through their bond. He feels Seus' head tilt at this comment, "You did say you wanted a challenge, after all."
Perseus clicks open the door, a small smirk appearing on his face as he enters without ceremony. Apollo follows suit.
"A challenge indeed. I'll make sure to keep you entertained."
Their gazes lock for a second before both dissolve into light and disappear from sight, Apollo's laugh echoing throughout the hall. Perseus can feel his partner's laughter reverberate through his soul and the sound eases his worries somewhat.

《¤》《¤》

"Hello?"

The deep baritone calls out, its owner sitting at the kitchen table. A glass of alcohol held loosely his hand, his expression calm.
"Hello. Are you Niklaus Mikaelson?"
There's a flicker of surprise across his handsome features (--it has been decades he has adressed to as such, fading into obcurity had made it so) before a smirk crosses his features. "Yes. Who might you be?"
The man pauses, contemplating his response before he takes a seat opposite of Klaus.
"My apologies, I'm Jason."
Klaus smiled.

You work quickly, brother.

¤▪︎☆▪︎¤

Kol had received the invitation(--order really!)of the family meeting at a very inconvenient time, Oh the rather fetching lady was just about to fall for his charms when a piece of paper floated unceremoniously on his face and made him collide headfirst with a pole making him like a complete idiot.

It was only the words written on the paper that calmed his fury somewhat(---it has been decades since he last annoyed his siblings)

to KOL MIKAELSON

You are cordially invited to the Mikaelson Family meeting. Failure in arriving will result in broken necks and curses that will make you rhyme years long.

PERSEUS MIKAELSON

Kol cringed as he remembered the last time he had to suffer from that curse. It was quite a tragedy-- no one took him seriously. So he took their heads off.

P.S dear brother, you will want to come for sure-- I have a rather embarrassing video of Elijah getting killed by two baby vampires.

Kol smirked at the tit-bit at the last.

Life just got more interesting.

%^$^$^#

Elijah woke up in the sorry excuse of house, with a stake in his heart. He removed it in anger. This was not how his day was supposed to go.
He was an original-- Niklaus' pet ripper and his brother should not have gotten a drop on him.

He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket.
He didn't go out without one, ever. It was afterall very useful in wiping of bloody hands after removing a few hearts and chopping some heads.
A paper fell out of his pocket.

to ELIJAH MIKAELSON

You are cordially invited to the Mikaelson Family meeting. Failure in arriving will result in broken necks and curses that will make you rhyme years long.

PERSEUS MIKAELSON

Elijah sighed, he should have expected something like this.

P.S. dear brother, if you do not want Rebekah to know about the time you gave her dress to your paramour--- you will come.

He sighed again. Why must his family be so troublesome?

^%^%^%^

Rebekah was on a shopping spree when a clearly compelled cashier slid a piece of paper across the counter to her.

to REBEKAH MIKAELSON

You are cordially invited to the Mikaelson Family meeting. Failure in arriving will result in broken necks and curses that will make you rhyme years long.

PERSEUS MIKAELSON

Rebekah laughed(--her brother knew them so well.)

P.S darling sister, you do not want Nik to hear about your latest fling, do you?

This time she gritted her teeth, yes he knew them so well.

Atleast there will be drama.

*&*&*&*

Henrik ran away from the potion as quickly he can before it blasted with a boom rocking the whole house.

He distinctly heard Finn yelling downstairs about him, his explosions, his recklessness and --'what if you died, Henri?'
Finn as always forgot his fragile mortality was not something he had anymore and even if he died he will wake in some hours.

He sighed in exasperation being the baby of the family had so many cons.

The doorbell rang, he and Finn both arrived at the door at the same time(--no Finn you didn't come first. Yes I know you are a vampire and have superspeed. So what?)
An envelope rested innocently at the welcome mat.

They both reached to pick it up, only succeeding to bump their heads in the process.
Henrik hissed at the pain and turned to glare at his brother.
Finn sighed and gestured him to pick it up.

to HENRIK AND FINN MIKAELSON

You are cordially invited to the Mikaelson Family meeting. Failure in arriving will result in broken necks and curses that will make you rhyme years long.

PERSEUS MIKAELSON

Henrik whooped in glee. Reunion were always so much fun.

Finn sighed again.

Remembering the disastrous previous ones no doubt.

P.S. dear brothers, do not under any circumstances bring a plus one. And If you are having doubts and have decided to not come-- I kindly remind you that I still have pictures of the two of you-- high on sugar, singing soprano while performing salsa, which Kol would like very much.

He shuddered and shared a look with his new favorite brother.
Suffering together does increase the love.

They had decided to never speak of the incident ever again.

^&^&^&
U

Unedited.