CΛST

Perseus Mikaelson

Thomas Doherty

Son of Poseidon, Lord of Time, Earth and Storms. Prince of the Seven Seas, Hero of Olympus.

He chuckled, seemingly amused as the witch tried and failed to call upon nature. "Servant of Nature, you dare turn my domain on me?"

"And so the Stormlord raged!"

Phoebus Apollo

Leonardo Di Caprio

Son of Zeus, God of knowledge, archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the and light, poetry, and more. Sun God. Protector of the young.

"I have heard the sun is quite fatal to you vampires," He whispered conspiratorially with a wink before his smirk turned cruel, "Careful, lest you burn."

"greedy sun, you wish to burn them all!"

THE MIKAELSONS

Freya Mikaelson

Riley Voelkel

Mikaelson Witch. The Sleeping Beauty. The Wicked Witch.

"Hey there, stranger," she said while she raising her hand, stopping him in his track as he sped towards her to subdue her, and turned to face him with an exasperated look in her eyes. "The next person who attempts to snap my neck will be relieved of theirs."

"do not speak her name, you were just little pawns in her wicked game!"

Finn Mikaelson

Caspar Zafer

Original Vampire, The Berserker. The Gentle.

"My, How unfortunate you are to face me right after threatening Sage." He mocked, his eyes dark-- no trace left of the boring brother who looked tame in comparison to his siblings.

"do not wake the monster, he would devour you all!"

Elijah Mikaelson

Daniel Gillies

Original Vampire, The Noble. The Head of the Family.

"You must understand, no one hurts my family and lives." He said his tone dripping with sympathy and then he was suddenly in front of the vampire, staring dispassionately as she choked on her blood, her heart still beating in his hand. "No one."

"oh silver tongue, you played them all."

Niklaus Mikaelson

Joseph Morgan

Original Hybrid. King of New Orleans. Devil In Disguise.

"Ah, Ah, Ah" He smirked as he wiggled his finger in their rapidly paling faces upon seeing him casually remove yet another heart, "Pity, how often your little gang forgets about who exactly I am, love. Must be nice to live in the delusion that you are anything more than pesky flies to me."

"warn the little red riding hood, the big bad wolf is out to hunt today!"

Kol Mikaelson

Nathaniel Buzolic

Original Vampire. Homicidal Maniac. The Willy Fox.

"Oops." He said smiling, not at all sorry as a wooden stake embedded itself above the human's head, "My hand must have slipped."

"he roams in the night with blood dripping from his lips, be aware of the fox for he tricks."

Rebekah Mikaelson

Claire Holt

Original Vampire. Dreamer. The Darling of New Orleans.

She smiled sweetly, her fangs inches away from the doppelganger's neck. "Brother promised me your heart, said I have to be patient." She whispered. "But he also said to eradicate threats to the family, I am sure he wouldn't mind if you had an unfortunate accident.....much."

"crush them beneath your heel, make them fear a woman's wrath"

Henrik Mikaelson

Tom Holland

Mikaelson Warlock. Priest of Hecate. The Undying.

"Me? An abomination?" He laughed, "I am the servant of magic herself, it is by her generosity I live. I am her voice. Do not presume things you have no knowledge of little wiccan, someone might take offence."

"little child, pretty boy, why did you grow up so fast? "

Marcellus Gerard Mikaelson

Charles Michael Davis

Vampire. King of the Quarters. The Prince of New Orleans.

"My god, you are all so dreadfully boring. Wallowing in misery, drinking cheap alcohol." He said as he came near them music getting louder with every beat, "Do not worry dear enemies, your savior is here, wouldn't want you to die of boredom before my darling gets a chance to exact revenge, would I?"

"let him dance on the song of their screams!"

🖤🖤🖤