chapter 4, page 8.

Monday May 2nd, 1984.
.... 2:09PM (act like I put her birthday as may 2nd, I forgot what chapter I put her birthday on so now it is may 2nd)

Today was my birthday, we had just got back from the tour but planned to hang out later since it was my birthday.

Micheal had been with flower for the night, she bought a house and he planed to live there with her, it was a few minutes away.

"Fuck, unpacking is absolutely ass" I mumble to Sydney, throwing all my clothes in my hamper and non-clothes where they belong.

"I'm saying sister" she agrees, doing the same as me. "I still can't believe you're 21 now, no more sneaking you into bars"

"I'm only a couple of months younger then you, your born December 16th 1961" I say, giving her a look.

"Thats, 5 months!" She smiles, "5 months to short" I roll my eyes, closing my suitcase and putting it down off my bed.

"Listen, your 21 but still, no drinking over your weight" she points at me, giving me a "mom" look.

"Jeez, mom I won't" I sorta laugh.

"Val, your aunts on the phone!" Chris yells from the kitchen, "I'm going!" I yell back, getting up from the bed and going to the kitchen.

I grab the phone from Chris, "hello?" I say, "hi sweetie, happy 21st!" My aunt jen says, you can tell she was smiling.

"Did you get what we sent you? hunny picked it out for you" she says.

Hunny was livies middle name, so that's what aunt jen called her.

"Yes I did, tell her I said it was beautiful" I tell her, "thank you! Happy birthday!" I hear livie say from I think etheir behind or besides jen.

"Ya hear her?" Jen laughs, "yes I did, she's very sweet" I smile, "she wants you to wear it today, for something special" aunt jen says.

"Whats special?" I ask, "I don't know honestly, she won't tell a soul" jen seems confused, but shrugging it off.

"Well I will! I promise a that!" I smile, "well Carl, Ken and David say happy birthday, I have to go now though, sorry hun" aunt jen says, I guess frowing over the phone.

"Its okay don't worry jen, tell them I said thank you, ill call you guys tomorrow or whenever I can" I say, "love ya!"

"Love ya!" I hear livie and jen say in unison before the line cut off, going static.

I Dail my mom's number, waiting for a ring, "hello?" She answers, "hey momma!" I smile at hearing her pick up.

"Hey hunny! Happy birthday!" She says almost instantly.

"Thank you mom, you c'mon over today with pearl?" I ask.

"Yes I will be, just in a few, like 3:30?" She sorta ask, like if she was asking if that was okay.

"Okay! Don't forget you get to meet James, kirk, lars, micheal, flower and cliff!" I remind her, "I know hun, can't wait, but I'll get off now, I have to get ready" my mom says, sounding like she is smiling.

"Okay mom! I Love you" I say,
"I love you to hun!"

I hang the phone up, walking back to my room.

"Your mom and mine are coming at 3:30 or around there" I tell Sydney who was laying down and reading a book.

"Sounds good" she says, keeping focus on her book.

I grab the dress livie got me, it was a blue dress that had a few ruffles at the bottom and roses at the bottom.