chapter 2, page 8.

....

"What did yall do to this room!" I look around and see they hotboxed the room, that was micheal, cliff and kirk I just got in here like 2 minutes ago" Jamie says, getting up and going by lars, "Jesus crist Charles Jr much" I say, kirk looks confused.

"Huh?" Kirk looks at me, "Charles always hotboxed my room" I say, picking up the floor, lars and Jamie go to lares room I guess and I lock the door, turning to kirk.

"You know..." he drifts off, looking at me going up my arm, "you looked incredible, wearing well.. me, on stage" he says, looking at me in my eyes, "god kirk you don't know what you do to me" I laugh.

"Then tell me dear, what do I do to you?" Kirk looks at me, whispering the last part in my ear, "just you just have something that make butterflies go everywhere and makes it hard to think" get backed up to the wall.

"Should that be a good thing?" He asks, stilling looking deep into my eyes, felt like a fire was lighting up from my hands to my arms to my face to my legs, everywhere.

"It depends kirk, do you want it to be?" I question him back, "that's a silly question, ofcourse I do" kirk laughs, "but I have a question for you" he finishes, "mh?" I hum, looking for maybe some sign of it.

Tranigle effect.

He looked from my eye to my other eye to my lips, "can I kiss you" kirk looks at my eyes, for a sign maybe.

"Ofcourse you can kirk, you always can" I say, with that he kissing me, like he's always wanted to.

Obviously I kiss back, who do you think I am, a bitch?

"Your perfect val" kirk says, pulling back and "your perfect kirk" I say, smiling. "But don't hotbox this room, or any hotel room, it's bad enough we got the hotel manager called on us for your loud playing earlier" I say, "well they suck, it was a good tune!" He crosses his arms.

"Totally kirk" I peck him on the lips and go to my bag, "now I'm gonna shower, I feel gross from the gig" I say, grabbing clothes, but being pulled in a chest.

"Can I joinnnnn" kirk whins, "no kirk, but you can sit in the bathroom while I shower" I suggest, "deal" he says, skipping to the bathroom.

"Turn around" I tell him, making a spinning motion with my finger, he groans, "but why" he looks at me crossing his arms.

"Well Charles Jr, just because we kissed, does not mean you see me nood yet" I say, he rolls his eyes, "keep rollin them, then maybe you'll see behind your head" he flips me off and I get into the shower throwing my clothes to the side.

"Can I look?" Krik asks, I hum in response, he turns around looking at my clothes, "damn nice bra" he says, laughing. "Ay don't touch my fucking clothes" I look out of the shower at him, "rude" he says, "Aint even close kirk" I say, sighing.
....

After I get out of the shower kirk takes a shower, I decided to stay with him and bother him like he did me. "You have fucking comic book boxers?" I say, picking it up on the side of it.

"Jeez, hypocrite" he says, "didn't use that word right" I laugh at my wording, "yeah yeah let my comic book boxers go" he says, flipping me off on the side of the shower.
....

After he gets out we put on a horror movie to want and we get into my bed since it's closest to the tv, "if I fall alseep goodnight kirky" I say, he smiles at me, "goodnight valy" he kisses my head and looks back at the tv.

Today was a good day.

----