chapter 1, page 9.

....

We get there, already see metallica there outside the bus, smoking cigarettes, "that took forever" Charles says, opening the van door, werido.

The bus was big, I mean it has to fit 10 people.

I get out and grab my suitcase and bag and go to wear kirt is, "there you are!
Kirk says, pulling me into a hug, "hii" I say, smiling and hugging him.

"Val, what are you wearing" James says, pointing to my pants, "pajama pants?" I say, confused. "Nah shit dumbass, but the stuff on it" he says "yeah, guitars" I say, "you're so unfashionable" he says, "yeah, sure, you where the same 5 shirts and pants everday" I roll my eyes, "yeah yeah, but they look good.. and keep rolling your eyes, here get stuck there" James says, laughing.

"Or kirk can make you do it to" James says again, "do what now?" Kirk says, looking at James, James starts laughing harder then ever, "ignore him" kirk says, looking shocked.

"Kirk you know you would, remember what we were talking about yesterday" James says, still laughing. "What were you talking about with him" I say, looking at Kirk, "goddammit James shut up" kirk says, smacking James in the back of the head.

"I'll tell you later" James whispers, I nodd and go back to talking to kirk, he was talking about watching the original Dracula or mummy, honestly they are the best.

"Okay everyone, put your bags into the side of the bus and go and pick your bunks" Chris says. We all put our stuff up and I take my back pack onto the bus, just with some of the stuff I put in the duffle bag I can go on the bus.

"Theres 8 bunks, me and John will probably sleep on the couch or somthing" Chris says, "I CALL TOP BUNK" Lars says, "SAME" I hear Charles running, lars going on the right said and Charles going to left.

"Kids" I say, I go on the top bunk on the left and kirk on the right, below me was James and below kirk was cliff. Sydney below lars and micheal below Charles.

"We are gonna start driving, everyone good?" The driver asks, yeah and hums comes from the bunks, everyone already going to sleep.
....

I woke up, looking around sitting up and hitting my head, "ow fuck" I ounce in pain, rubbing my head.

"You okay val?" I look over and see kirk rubbing his eyes, "oh yeah sorry to wake you" I say, hoping down from the bunk.
"I was already up, you didn't wake me up" kirk says, sitting up and hitting his head. "Ow shit" he says, rubbing his head.

"Are you dumb? I say, laughing, "what?" Kirk says, confused, "I just hit my head by sitting up and then you sit up right after" I say, looking for food in the fridge. "Oh right I forgot" he says, hopping out of the bunk.

"Yeah totally" I say. I grab lemonade from the fridge, kirk grabbing a drink after me. "Ew this is warm" I put my drink to the side, "it is?" Kirk asks, I nodd, he puts his drink back into the fridge and goes to sit down by me.

"I don't like harm drinks" kirk says, laughing a bit. "Yeah me etheir honestly" I say, laughing with him. "Have you read the comic yet?" I ask, looking at Kirk. "No not yet, soon I will" kirk says, "have you" he finishs, "I was going to soon" I say, "so no?" Kirk says, laughing a little.

"Yeah I guess" I say, laughing with him. "Can you guys stop talking and shut up" I hear James say, "gosh, we're just talking about comics" kirk says, turning around and flipping off James and turning to me, "put that finger up her ass" James mumbles and turns around.

"So weird" kirk says, I smile at him, laughing at his statement. "This is gonna be boring" I say, laying back in the booth. "It always is" kirk says, laughing.

Great.

--
I have 0 idea what to write maybe I should make drama