chapter 4

Tuesday, January 12th, 1984.
....
9:15am

"What the fuck" I whisper, looking down at my suitcase, "fuck I was fucked last night" I say, I ended up getting shit faced with acid yesterday, seemed fun.

Now I have a headache.

I redo everything in my suitcase, zipping it up when I'm done, I already cleaned the room to since it wasn't in the best of shape, lars and Charles came back and they are dead asleep, along with kirk.

It's 9am and we have to leave at 10 for the plane, so I decided to wake up the others, "kirky" I whisper, in his ear, he moves a little, "kirk" i shake him, he just moves around, "kirk, Horror movie?" I ask, he doesn't move, "oh my are you dead?" I groan, I see him smirk with his eyes shut.

"YOU'RE UP" I yell, realizing people are still sleeping in the hotel, "ahh you caught me" he laughs, turning to face me, "how long have you been up?" He ask, sitting up to me, "since 6" I shrug, getting up to go wake up Charles, "fucking hell why?" He ask, "don't know" I shrug.

"I already up I'm just laying here for a second" Charles says, "okay nevermind" I laugh, going to lars.

"Lars get up" I pull his covers, he mumbles something in Danish, "get up fuck head" I shake him, "IM UP GODDAMMIT!" He yells, groaning and putting a pillow on his head.

"Then act like it" I huff, walking to the bed me and kirk have, "what time do we have to leave?" Charles asks, sitting up, "10" I say, he nodds and gets up, going to the bathroom I guess.

"How'd you sleep?" Kirk asks, "honestly, pretty good, I feel energetic" I laugh, "that's good, atleast you slept through lars snoring" kirk laughs, "fuck you" Lars flips him off, kirk smiles at lars.

"That shit made me have a headache" Charles comes put, rubbing his head, "same here" I say, "got any pills for it?" Lars asks, "yeah there in my bag" I say, Charles nodds and goes to my front pocket, grabbing the pills and poping 2 in his month.

"Do you need water for that?" I ask, Charles nodds and goes to get the sink water, "Hey I need water to!" Lars runs to the bathroom, "it's from a sink not a bottle water it won't go out" I yell at them, "okay" Charles yells back, with water obviously in his mouth.

"Do you need some kirk?" I ask, "no thanks" he shakes his head, "okay but if you do I have some" I say, "yeah obviously" he laughs.

"Hey what time is it?" Lars asks, walking out of the bathroom, "9:21" kirk replies, "I need to get my stuff together" Charles runs outs, to his suitcase.

"Charles what happened to Amy, your girlfriend," I ask, "oh I've been busy lately and she's in Paris doing a modeling thing so we are trying to find time to talk to eachother" he says, sounding sad.

"Oh I'm sorry about that charles", he nodds at me, "lars what about you and jamie?" Kirk asks, "we're great, she's been at work lately so we can only call here and there" lars smiles.

"I'm cupid" I laugh, "no you're not" kirk shakes his head, "yes I am, I helped James and syd get together, Amy and Charles got together because I introduced them in highschool and helped them get out of there shell together, and I introduced Jamie and lars" I smile, "wait Charles how long have you and Amy been together?" Lars asks.

"Since '81" he smiles, "HOLY FUCK THATS-3 YEARS?!" Lars yells, "yeah and I met her or got introduced to eachother at the end of '79" he says, lars jaw drops, "holy fuck" he whispers.

"You are cupid" kirk laughs, "yes I am" I smile.

••••••
9:57
••••••

"Everyone ready to go?" James yells, everyone just says yeah and the bus starts to go where the plane is.

They got us a private plane since I guess it will be easier for everyone to keep up with everything and everyone. It was only about 5 minutes away from the hotel we were at.

"You look pretty, like always val" kirk smiles at me, "kirkkk" I blush and smile (idk), "whatt you aree" he laughs, "thank you kirk" I kiss his cheek.

"We will be there in about 2 minutes" Chris yells, "damn it's already been 3 minutes?" I ask kirk, "I guess so, being with me just makes you speed up the time I guess" kirk shrugs, "does not" I laugh.

I mean it kinda does.

"Val what's your favorite food?" He asks, "wings or steak" I say, "okay" he smiles, "you know kirk after Dalles we are going to oklahoma, my home town" I smile, "I kinda want you to meet my grandma's and stuff my my dad's side" I say, "really?" He asks, "yea" I nodd my head.

"Thats a bit scary" he laughs, "yeah they will love you through" I say, he smiles and nodds.

He's so handsome.

----
857 words without this 😋😋
I think I might start posting every other day instead of every day, I have 2 books I might publish soon so it's gonna be harder to write a lot, and I'm trying to make longer chapters so I'm so sorry!