chapter 3, page 10.

After Metallica has played.
....

"You did so good!" I run up to kirk, I ended up watching the concert, "thank you val" kirk smiles, "okay now we have to go" Chris says, I nodd, grabbing Kirk's hands and skipping down the hall.

I grab my guitar from my room, kirk takes me to the Metallica room, grabbing his guitar, "here, he will talk the equipment, everyone go shower, or well syd and val you have your own shower cus you know" John says, me and Sydney nodd, "oh and here, I grabbed random clothes from your bag" John hands us clothes, "thanks" I thank him, going to the showers.

He gave me black sweatpants and black muscle t of hendrix, I strip, getting in the shower and washing my body with some soap they had.

I quickly finish, grabbing a towel and drying off, putting on the clothes he gave me along with socks, then walk out, I see kirk in the hall without a shirt

Oh.

"Oh hey val, you showered" kirk asks, "yeah? Did you not know?" I ask, "no not really but we gotta get going" kirk says, putting on a button up. "Okay" I nodd, walking with him to the bus.

I get onto the buss, sitting with kirk, putting my head on his shoulder, "tired?" Kirk asks, "no not really, just thankful your here" I say, "why's that?" Kirk asks, putting his head on mine.

"I don't really know, you just make me happy" I shrug, he nodds, I keep looking out the window at the moving cars to the side.

"Everyone in?" John looks, he nodds to Chris and the bus driver, the bus starts to move, it really isn't a long drive back to the hotel, I just think drives are long even through I love them.
....

We get back to the hotel, Charles and lars went to cliff and micheals room, I just told micheal to wait about the acid, I didn't feel like doing it tonight.

"I love driving or like being in the car, you know" I say to kirk, walking to the hotel bed, "that was random" kirk laughs, "yeah honestly I don't know etheir, just feel like there little things we need to know about eachother" I shrug, "mm well do you like Jimmy hendrix or ufo?" Kirk raises his eyebrow, getting on the bed, "I mean duh? I'm wearing a hendrix shirt right now" I say, sitting up correctly.

"Oh I never say that" kirk laughs, getting on to the bed and facing me. "Yeah I'm surprised you didn't but, do you like skating, or what your favorite color" I ask, "oo, I do like skateboarding, and my favorite color is black, or white, I mostly where both" kirk shrugs, "what would you be doing now if you weren't in a band?" Kirk asks, "i don't know, maybe a dance teacher? Or a guitar lesson teacher" I say, kirk gets confused.

"I used to dance till I moved here, I still danced but I turned 18, so I couldn't be a student but I would help classes or teach them for some money" I shrug, "do you have any old costumes?" He asks, "yeah plenty, I did company since i was 6 and recreational since I was 2, I have a lot, and lots of cds" I laugh.

"I definitely wanna see them" kirk laughs, "no way jose" I shake my head, "well question back at you, what would you maybe be doing if you weren't in a band?" I ask, "probably the same thing, but not dance, I'd be a guitar teacher, I hope" kirk sighs.

"We are almost the same" I say, "thank the lords, I love you already" kirk laughs, I nodd, hugging him.

"Kirk, have you ever cheated on someone" I ask, "werid question but not in the right mind or sober, I got drugged and forced into having sex barley wake, like I was passed out drugged, but my ex didn't care, even if she cheated multiple times sober" kirk sighs, "I'm sorry kirk" I hug into him more.

"Its okay val, never your fault" he smiles, hugging onto me more. "Have you ever cheated on someone or got cheated on?" He asks, I nodd, "I have't cheated, but I have got cheated on" I say, "did it hurt" he asks.

"I little bit, but I got over it within a month because he cheated only 3 weeks into the relationship" I laugh, kirk laughs softly, "that's good then val, nobody should hurt you" he says, "kirk I'm so happy I found you" I say, "I'm happy I found you val" he laughs.

I really like him.

----
I try to get them to bond more, idk how it worked, I kinda thought it would with them talking about past relationships and stuff.

749 words without this part😋