chapter 4, page 3.

6:36pm
....

"Okay bye guys see you tomorrow I wave, closing their door.

"Kirk why do you have keys in your hand?" I ask kirk, "oh there just the hotel keys" he says, unlocking our hotel, "oh okay" I smile.

"Hey, I'm gonna take you somewhere, get in something nice" kirk says, "what for?" I ask, "it's a surprise" kirk smiles, I nodd and go over to my suitcase, grabbing a nice green skirt with a white long sleeve ufo shirt.

"Is this good?" I ask kirk, holding up what I picked out, "yeah that's good" kirk nodds, I nodd and go change in the bathroom.

I look in the mirror, it feels werid wearing a skirt but it's one of the nicest things I have.

I go out and grab my make up bag, then going back to the bathroom and hoping on the counter.

I do my regular makeup, with some pinkish lip loss, I put water on my hair, combing it out to make it fix up better. I grab my glasses and put them back on, (forgot to mention she has glasses😭)

"Okay I think I'm done kirk" I say, walking out of the bathroom, I see him turn and smile, "you look so pretty" he says, walking up to me, "thank you, you look mighty fine yourself" I smile.

He was wearing black jeans, with a nice white shirt and a black leather jacket, it hair was fixed him nice and he smelt good to.

"Okay now get your shoes on we gotta go" kirk says, grabbing his keys, I nodd, going over and putting my socks on, then finding my reboxs to where.

I grab my body spray and deodorant, putting it on then spraying my body spray all over me. "Okay I'm ready" I say, "grab a jacket, its cold out" kirk says,

I grab my green jacket that I have, slipping it on and following kirk out the door.

"Do you think i will like it?" I ask, "I hope" kirk laughs, we get on the elevator, going back down to the lobby and then out the door.

"Here let me get a taxi" I say, kirk grabs me, shaking his head, "I have a car don't worry" kirk says, I nodd, walking with him to the parking lot.

"How'd you get the car?" I ask, walking up to the car, "I have friends that can help" kirk says, unlocking the car.

"Well it smells like Jamie's perfum, and has a pink key chain on the mirror thing so I'm guessing it's Jamie's?" I ask, kirk nodds, "nice of her to do" I smile.

"It was cold out, jeez" I shiver, "yeah maybe I should've told you not to where a dress" kirk laughs, starting up the car.

"Yeah but I'll be fine, if we are inside the whole time" I say, "we will be don't worry" kirk says, putting his hand on my knee.
....

We pull up to the place, I read the sign, "cattlemens?" I ask, turning to kirk, "yep" he smiles, parking the car.

We get put, kirk grabs my hand and holds it, opening the door for me, "thank you kirk" I giggle (oh ew) walking into the place, "hello sir what can I help you with" a man asks, "I have a reservation for 2" kirk says.

"Kirk hammett?" The man asks, "yes" kirk nodds, "okay right this way" the man says, grabbing two menus.

He walks us to this booth in the corner of the restaurant, "your server will be over in a few" he says, walking off to somewhere else.

"Why'd you decide to take me here?" I ask kirk, "because, you deserve something nice val" kirk smiles, "kinda corny but thank you kirk" I say, smiling.

"Oh please you're worst then I am, Sydney told me all about what you said about me at first" kirk laughs, "ay now, James told me all about what you said about me" I point, "goddammit really?" Kirk laughs.

"Yes, thanks for the confidence in my body, didn't know you wanna to have sex with me that bad jeez" I laugh, kirk puts his head down, "well I also said you were beautiful and had gorgeous eyes" kirk lifts his head up.

"Well he didn't tell me that" I tell kirk, he frowns, "he picks and chooses" kirk shakes his head. I look over to see our server come over, "hello, I'll be your server today, are you ready to order?" She asks, "not yet, can we just get our drinks?" Kirk asks, "yes ofcourse, what would you like?" She asks, getting her note pad out.

"Can I get tea?" Kirk asks, "sweet or non sweet?" The server ask, "non sweet" he smiles, she nodds, looking over to me, "can I just have a coke" I say, she nodds, "that will be right out for ya" she smiles, walking off.

"I already know I want steak with a baked potato on the side" I say, kirk laughs, "I knew you would" he says, "maybe I'll just get a salad with fruits and stuff on the side" kirk says, "oh yeah I forgot your a vegetarian" I say.

Kirk laughs and nodds, "here are your drinks" the server comes over and gives us our drinks, "ready to order?" She asks, kirk nodds, she gets out her notepad, "can I just have a salad with fruits on the side" kirk asks, "okay and for you" she turns to me, "can I have the medium rare steak with a salad on the side" I ask, "yes, that will be out shorty" she smiles.

When she walks off me and kirk turn back to eachother, "I thought you were gonna get a baked potato" kirk asks, "I decided to get a salad instead, more healthier" I say, kirk nodds.

"So how'd you get this reservation?" I ask, "when you left to go see Sydney with Jamie and Amy, I called them, to my luck they had a reservation open at 7" he smiles.

"You did this all just because you wanted to?" I ask, "yeah ofcourse, like I said you deserve it val, you mean a lot to me" kirk says, grabbing my hand.

"You mean a hell of a lot to me to kirk, you've become my bestfriend in such a short time, well besides Sydney, nobody can replace her, but nobody can replace you etheir kirk, you will always be there for me, I like you a lot kirk" I say, smiling at him.

"I like you a lot to val" he smiles, "okay but I'm happy i met you" I say, "man I am to, best thing ever" he laughs, definitely.

----
1123 words.
I didn't know how to end it or what to say so sorry 😭.