chapter 4, page 7.

April 26th, 1984, 11:01AM
.... skip a month or 2 (sorry)

"The fuck?" I rub my head from getting smacked, "sorry, gotta wake up" micheal shrugs. "We don't have to be there till 2-", "correction, 12" he cuts me off, walking over to this bed.

"God, why did we have to share a room" I mumble, "we did, the cards picked us" he laughs, "your better when your high" I sigh, sitting up.

It's been about 3 months, like a month and a half since we started the tour, we were now in Wyoming, we have already gone to Missouri, Mississippi, Kentucky and Georgia, Wisconsin, New York, Iowa, South Dakota and North Dakota.

Instead of picking who we room with we did cards, which, I got micheal, he's not bad, definitely funny, but he's up and running, pulling all nighters, its been hard to sleep with the moving around.

As for me and kirk, he's awesome, definitely getting closer, I know a lot more about him, the tour was half way over, it ends early June, like June 1st I think, which is scary seeing the fact...

Will me and kirk talk again?

I think we will, we've been attached this whole tour, but, doesn't mean he won't leave.

Could he?

"Oi, quit ya day dreamin and get ready" micheal snaps infront of me, "kayokay" I get up, going to where my clothes are.

I grab a misfits t shirt that I stole from kirk, with blue jeans.

I go to the bathroom and change, grabbing my makeup and doing everything like normal.

I was massively hung over from the night previously, I went to the bar with everyone, I drunk way more then my weight, hell me and kirk almost fucked last night.

Hint almost because micheal walked in overly drunk, the only reason i remember this is because of micheal, I woke up in the start of the morning to him rambling about it.

He never went to sleep, and when he finally did, he got up a fucking hour later, how does he do it?

I mange to fix up my hair, putting decorate and whatnot on, I go out of the bathroom and see micheal rolling a blunt.

"Na-uh, you are not smoking that right here, right now" I shake my finger at him, "don't worry, these are for later" he laughs, putting then in a bag and into his pocket.

I grab a few rings and put them on, fix my necklaces and bracelets, make sure my earings are on and that my glasses are on my shirt.

"I'm gonna go see how Sydney is doing, poor thing got lars" I put on my shoes, grabbing my hotel key.

"Okay, bye!" Micheal says with a cigarette in between in mouth, trying to light it.

"Byebye" I wave, closing the door.

I walk over to sydneys room, kocking on it, "I'm comin" I hear her mumble, "oh shit hey val" she smiles, opening the door.

"Hiya, figured you need pain killers, micheal told me you drunk as much as me, through, I am uh, not acting like it" I hand her the painkillers.

"Thank God, lars here, took the last fucking two! Yet he's drinking right now!" She points to him, "also come on in" she waves, having me walk in.

"Ay lady, drinking helps, don't knock it till ya try it" he points with his beer, "hey val" lars smiles at me.

"Ya hi" I wave, "how ya feeling?" He asks, "like shit, I want to go to sleep" I huff, laying on the bed.

"Doesn't everybody" Sydney mumbles.
"We have to go, it's half past 11" lars looks at the watch he has, "already? Fucking blows" I mumble, getting up.