Mage 33

Merlin: So how was the Scáthach experience?

Y/N: I can't feel my body...

The scene can be incredibly summed up in Merlin laughing heartily, while Y/N, sitting up, stared off into space with a blank expression on his face. The grass he was on was at least comfortable enough to allow him to rest.

Y/N couldn't close his eyes anymore that night, all the pressure of the dream had hit him so hard it simply prevent his sleep. He already had a sense of what was going on, and he sure did, that red color in his eyes couldn't be mistaken for anything other than a specific power.

Sharinga- The almighty.

When his mind reached that conclusion he had a strong shiver through his body, memories came together to form an experience of something quite unpleasant. During the times of a thousand-year war, blood on both sides was shed.

As much as Y/N was at any time willing to throw that conclusion away and move on to another, he had Yhwach in him to tell him the truth about it all.

Yhwach has been holding back his power...

And in the end, he just suffered the same thing as Ichigo. It's curious, how he was still able to fall for that... no, bullshit, Y/N always knew there was something wrong with his powers, but he preferred to keep quiet.

A person like him would not remain weak even after releasing so many spirits, just the presence of so many zanpakutous already makes him a high-level captain, the presence of Yhwach together makes him a war machine, simple and easy.

Yes, he never questioned why, he just closed his mind believing it was for something better.

And the answer indeed followed him with what he expected.

Soul King... Even if Y/N had taken some time to understand that this was indeed who he reincarnated to be, even if Merlin had to give him a few pushes to do so, now he could face that fact head-on.

Having the power contained because Yhwach didn't want him to become that thing without being ready to become it. After all, nothing prevents the same from happening to him.

Both a saint and a devil.

Someone who delivers hope, but also takes it and causes despair.

Soul King...

And now, Y/N is undergoing an accelerated process of change, a result of Yhwach holding back this growth in power for too long. If you keep storing water in a dam, it will fill and fill, one day, when the dam breaks, all the water will come out at once, resulting in a strong wave that causes flooding.

That was the metaphor used to understand what is happening to Y/N now, the power that Yhwach has been holding back has just been building up, and now free, it is striding to finally take the place.

That must explain the rather raw awakening of that power in his eyes.

The almighty... a power that is certainly mysterious, that has a range of abilities not yet fully presented. But of course, the most famous is being able to see the future and its possibilities.

Yesterday's dream entered a state of ambiguity, was it in fact a vision or just a dream? Not even Yhwach knows how to differentiate between the two, and he already made the mistake of confusing both, which led to his bitter defeat.

Yes, he could say it was a vision, the presentation of factors of which he is not aware is the main proof of this. However, only Cú's name was revealed, the only name Y/N has ever heard, and that archer seemed to have the attire of a quincy, it could just be his brain mixing things up.