Dragon 26

Rias: He's already unstable...

Large room, belonging to a castle, dimly lit by candles. On the bed, big enough to fit a large group of people, only one was sleeping there. With the sheet and pillow stained red, it's easy to see what was happening to the person in the bed.

Y/N L/N, he could finally close his eyes and fall asleep without life-threatening, his body had been butchered on the insides, causing a need for quick and effective healing. Fortunately, Phenex's tears did the job, and the nobles of the family quickly got a vial as soon as they found out who it would be used for.

The vial kept Y/N out of harm, but even after the drop had been used, the missing arm and eye simply didn't recover. The wound stopped bleeding, but that part of the body did not return. As expected, unfortunately, Phoenix Tears are not able to recover lost blood or organs.

Aizen: Y/N is strong, with the wounds healed, he'll wake up faster.

Aizen was on the side, even for quite some time, although he was the one who always assured others that Y/N was fine, he was also the one who spent the most time watching the shinigami. The rest were already less worried compared to before, he had no bleeding and his breathing was controlled. His chest grow and fell slowly, the expression on his face calm and serene, no longer the pained frown he'd had when he'd arrived at the scene.

Rias: But... What are we going to do about his arm?

The worried, shy voice, the young girl facing something unknown for the first time, her inner filled with a frightening feeling that began to arise when she saw the size of the destruction in that gray desert. Such a long expanse beyond the eye can see even devils with keen senses like her.

Aizen: Hadou 96; Ittou Kasou. A sacrificial spell, dealing great damage by using a part of your body as a catalyst. Y/N's arm wasn't injured, it was sacrificed, as such healing magic is not the answer to getting his arm back.

Rias: So he's going to be without his arm?

Aizen didn't answer the question, closed his eyes, and let the silence be his words. Rias understood, even though she was facing a world she had never seen, she understood very well the meaning of that silence.

Rias: So he also sacrificed the eye?

Aizen: No, the eye is just a wound. Considering he had a cut in the region.

Rias: That means we can still try to get it back!

Rias clung to the small hope that Aizen's words had brought that Y/N wouldn't get hurt so badly. Aizen opened his eyes again, turning directly to the redhead who had come to check on the shinigami recovering.

Aizen: We can try, but how about we change the sheets first?

Rias had a great surprise reaction, so much so that an "Eak!" escaped her along with the little scare. Only now did she realize that the sheets were all stained with blood.

Aizen watched until she had completely left the room, to call for help for sure. As soon as she was alone he turned to walk towards Y/N, steps slowly and without a care at all.

Get close to the unconscious companion, observing the eye covered by the bandage. Aizen take one hand out of the pocket, still leaving another one, and lowered the blanket, leaving the reincarnated's torso exposed.

Aizen withdrew his other hand from the pocket, revealing an object he had been keeping for a while. A sphere of half bluish purple color, the object was without light, half a gray, as if it had no life.

Aizen: That still needed some time to get ready. But with your spiritual strength, I don't think I'll need any more time.

He held the orb between his fingers and placed it below Y/N's chest, right in the region of his abdomen. Pressing two fingers against the orb and releasing its spiritual energy.