Chappy 4

Night fell over the sky, finally a comfortable silence formed after so many events that day. Issei was finally sleeping, had come home with Y/N help and after a while he fell asleep after getting tired.

Y/N right now is sitting on the roof of the Hyoudou's house, looking at the full moon shining in the sky. The shinigami was lost in some thoughts, composed of doubts and worries, his gaze was distant as he stared at the moonlight.

"I intervened in Issei murder, will he still become a demon after all? I wonder how far I can intervene in the plot of this world, I imagine it can't go very far. Besides, it's 2am and I don't feel tired at all... well, as a shinigami I'm made of reishi, basically a spirit, I believe I'm not too limited to physical weaknesses, sleeping shouldn't be necessary and I must age at a very slow pace too, I'll probably be able to live for millennia... or I can find a way to become immortal... Hougyoku..."

Y/N scratched the back of his head and let out a sigh, he already had a decent enough power level to easily defeat Raynare, but that's still weak by other higher standards, he needed to find a way to strengthen himself if he wanted to survive and even help the others.

And that's how the shinigami got up and started to use his shunpo to his house, jumping from roof to roof through the houses until he could reach his own. Y/N's body despite weighing 69kg he managed to become light enough to not cause any small noises during landings on the roofs, all using the spiritual particles he felt around the world, he could use these particles to float in the air but Y/N doesn't have the ability to do such a thing, the most he can do is reduce his fall and body weight.

After a few minutes, Y/N stopped in front of his house, it was a little far from the rest so the shinigami had total privacy and silence. In fact Y/N could scream that no one would listen.

Removing the wooden sandals know as geta and placing them next to the door, the shinigami entered his house in small steps, a strange silence fulled the place, he didn't know if he was happy with his loneliness or not, his lack of words and his neutral expression confused everything. The shinigami closed the door of his house and continued walking until the living room, placing his asauchi on the table and walked towards his wardrobe, Y/N removed his hat and placed it gently in the place, also taking his haori and folding to put in the drawer where the haori were kept. Soon after, the shinigami closed the wardrobe and walked towards the kitchen.

In the kitchen, the shinigami took a kettle and started to fill it with water until reaching a quantity which he saw as pleasant and put it on the stove and lit the fire right after going to get the ready-made powdered coffee. Y/N leaned against the wall waiting for the kettle to heat up, meanwhile he pulled out his cell phone and went on to analyze things he hadn't had time to do before.

The shinigami's cell phone shows a task completion notification, both the hollow from earlier and Raynare had been defeated, as such the notification congratulated the task completion and also showed the delivery of a cash reward, Raynare's mission had the greater reward thanks to a "bonus" for having saved Issei.

In Bleach, shinigami received money just like anyone else, purifying hollows also resulted in greater bount. Here it was no different, the tasks completed by Y/N were rewarding him, in this case he didn't mind at all going around facing spiritual beings, after all... he would be paid for it.

Y/N passed the notification aside making a little mental reminder to look deeper later, so he went to his contacts and looked at the only number on his cell phone.

God...

With two touches he called the deity, putting the cell to his ear and waiting for any response.