Rex:"I take it you like what you see, baby?"

I nod. 

Rex:"You can touch my muscles if you like, pretty girl."

I do so. I reach a hand out and touched his arm. God it was so strong, tanned and muscular. I spread my hands around his toned chest and six pack. I started kissing his biceps, chest and six pack. I also started licking them too. I took a nipple in my mouth, sucked on it and bit it, and...

I woke up in the bedroom I share with my younger sister. I see I'm biting and sucking on one of the horns of the stuffed goat I was sleeping with. I gasp and take my mouth off of the horn as I hug him.

Chapa:"Oh I'm so sorry Sir Goat!"(That's the stuffed goat's name)

I look over at Alanna sleeping soundly. As much as I hated to wake her, I needed to talk to her about this. I'm sorry but I can't wait until morning. 

Still holding Sir Goat, I jump out of bed, run over to Alanna's side of the room, being careful not to step on her toys, especially her LEGO bricks. When I get to Alanna's bed, I gently shake her awake.

Chapa:"Alanna, Alanna, wake up." I whisper.

Alanna shifted, slowly waking up. She looks up curiously at me, green eyes bleary with sleep.

Alanna:"Oh now you're waking me up. That's the old switcharoo."

Chapa:"I'm sorry for waking you up but I need to talk to you about something. Meet me in my bed."

Alanna:"Okay."

Alanna grabs Bagel and we head over to my bed and sit down.

Alanna:"What is so important that it can't wait until morning? Seriously."

Chapa:"I'm sorry but...I had a dream."

Alanna arches an eyebrow.

Alanna:"About?"

Chapa:(Dreamily)"Rex..." I swoon as I lay flat on my bed.

Chapa:"He took his vest and shirt off and god his body was so hot! I mean dang..." I drool as I remember. Suddenly I feel a slap against my face. I look up to see that Alanna had slapped me since she had her hand up and...well...she's the only one here.

Alanna:"Snap out of his good looks and charms, sis! It's a trick!"

She grabs me by the collar of my pajama shirt and pulls me toward her face, with her glaring look and fierce eyes.

Alanna:"A dirty, beautiful trick."

I start thinking about Rex again.

Chapa:"Oh my god, he's so hot."

Alanna slaps me again.

Chapa:"Ow! Stop slapping me!"

Alanna:"Stop falling for the bad guy!"

Chapa:"I can't help it, A!"

I fall down against the bed again as I sigh.

Chapa:"I...I know he's the bad guy, but...his good looks and charm are too hard to resist."

I hear Alanna sigh.

Alanna:"Chapa..."

Chapa:"Yeah?"

Alanna:"Let me tell you a story."

I immediately sit up, interested.

Chapa:"Okay."

Alanna takes a deep breath and starts telling the story.

Alanna:"A week after we started regular school, a new kid came to our class. It was a boy. His real name was Charlie but he said his name was Chase so he could sound cooler. He also wore Batman themed clothes and had black hair clip extension in his long brown hair that covered his eyes. He had red marker and band aids all over his body so he would look brave. He was the 'Bad Boy' of the class. All the girls were fawning over him, including me. Than one day, he asked to sit by me at lunch, I was so delighted. But when I sat next to him he pulled my pigtails and stole my lunch money. And that's when I knew that you should never trust a bad boy and that my heart belongs to Ellis.(Puts a hand over her hear then she suddenly gains a smug smirk)And let's not pretend dear sister that your heart(Pokes her finger in my chest)belongs to Bose."

I blush profusely and try to deny it.

Chapa:"Wha--? No! We're just...good friends! Best buddies! Amigos!"

But Alanna just smiled and nodded because she knew I was lying.

Alanna:"Mhmm. Whatever you say dear sister."

I playfully rolled my eyes and playfully punched her shoulder.

Chapa:"Anyway, I guess...I thought my feelings for Rex were gone the second I found out that he was the bad guy. But that dream I had...I guess I still have feelings for him."

Alanna:"Yeah and not to mention you cried like a baby when he faded from existance.

I blush.

Chapa:"I did not!"

Alanna:"Uh, yeah, you did. You were all (Rubs her fists over her eyes like she's crying and imitates my crying) 'Waaaaa!' Boo-hoo!' 'Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo!'"

I playfully rolled my eyes and playfully punched her shoulder again.

Chapa:"Cut it out, A."

Alanna:"Make me."

A wicked grin came on my face.

Chapa:"Okay..."

I tickle Alanna and she laughs hysterically.

Alanna:(Between laughs)"No!...Chapa...S-stop!...C-cut...i-it...o-out!"

Chapa:"Okay."

I only tickle her harder and in annoyance she bites my hand.

Chapa:"Ow! Alanna!"

Alanna:(High-pitched)"Sorrey~!"

Chapa:"Aww, it's cute when you try."

Alanna:"Hey!"

I laugh and Alanna couldn't help but laugh as well. When our laughter died down I gave Alanna a big hug.

Chapa:"Thanks Alanna."

Alanna hugs back as she answers.

Alanna:"Anytime sis. And remember: Rex. Bad Boy. Bad Guy. Bad. Boo! (Does a thumbs down) Bose. Nice Guy. Good Guy. Good. Yay!"(Does a thumbs up)

I giggle and we fall asleep together. 

This time, I dream about Bose.

The End!