Chapter Nine - Revealed (Jungkook's Secret)

I woked up in an unfamiliar place,I looked around and this isn't my room! How on earth did I get here all I remembered was I was at the school park and it started to ran and I was...

"WAHHHHHHH!!!!".. I screamed and quickly sat down on the bed panicking!

"Ahhh! What what!?" Someone shouted beside me I turned around and saw

"AHHHHHH!!".. I screamed at his face when I saw him laying next to me! No he didn't no!! After my Kiss now My Flag no!!

"Ah! You-you Devil what did you do to me! What did you do!".. I hitted him many times. How dare him took it from me no!!

"Wha-what are you talking about Pabo! I didn't took any of-".. he said and I stoped hitting him and looked at my clothes it wasn't my uniform it was Pj's No!!!!!

"You devil! I'm gonna kill you! Ahh!".. I started hitting him again and again

"Will you stop! I didn't touch you if that's what you think!".. he shouted and I stoped hitting him that was so embarrassing .. I remained quiet until..

"So? I was right,you've thought that I touched you woah! Dream on".. he said argh! I hate this! NOTE TO SELF:Don't Over React Much

"Shut up! And why am I here? This is not my room or the room where your staying where am I!?".. I asked,so he's the one who carried me? Hmm? Why?

"Were at my house" he said

"And why did you bring me to your house?,you should have brought me home or at the clinic?" I asked

"Classes were over,and V was worried about you and I.. ahm.. V favored me to look for you".. he said hmm? Weird of Jungkook Accepting the favor of my weirdo brother..

"And I brought you here cause my place is nearest to the school rather than your house" he continued

"Ahm.. th-thanks for that jungkook I-".. I didn't finish what I was saying cause I felt dizzy

"You should rest Ji,you have a fever don't push yourself just rest ill take care of you".. Did I heard it right? Did he just say my name? And hell di he said that his gonna take care of me? Really? Or I'm I hearing things? I didn't bother to protest cause I was far too tired,too weak and too dizzy to protest.. I closed my eyes and let my body rest

~ ~ ~ Jungkook's POV ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up early,woah totally unexpected I'm not a morning person but well yeah forget it! Damn its time for school, I should get ready

I was eating cereals when I heard footsteps going down the stairs so I tried to eat quickly but when she entered the kitchen I was still eatingi glanced at her to see her wearing her usual uniform,she cooked bacon,eggs and hotdogs damn! That smells good but I was already done eating, I just put the dishes at the sink I don't like washing plates and I don't wanna see her face..

I quickly got back upstairs to get my bag and other stuff when I was done preparing I went to the kitchen and grab a sandwich and some curls,hmm? I know she glanced at me but I didn't bother I went to the garage to get my sweet baby .. My Car I was done cleaning and was about to leave when I saw her waiting for the bus.. I looked at her and analized every inch of her face,she's - then the bus stoped I quickly ran to her and pulled her out of the bus.. she was shocked of what I did.

"Hey! What's your problem?"..she shouted

"Inside the car now!" I shouted and opened the passangers seat