How Do You Feel Now?

Chishiya's POV

  When Niragi and I came back to our room, his friends were already there, making themselves at home. I sigh as Kenji throws himself onto my bed.

  "Yo~, this bed is so comfy~. Anybody wanna fuck on it?" The shortest yells. My bed is, in fact, uncomfortable.

  "Aw, yeah. I'm topping!"

  Maki yells in response and gets on top of Kenji. The green haired man starts thrusting his hips into Kenji's clothed thighs, and I look away before I can further that image. Seconds later, I hear moaning. Ugh, on my bed. I know they aren't actually doing anything, but the concept of it all makes me uncomfortable. Hiko approaches me.

  "You need to clean your room, Chishiya. You've got trash littered everywhere." The tallest waves his hands around the room.

  "Yeah, I know. It's cause he's always fucking eating garbage at eight in the morning." Niragi comments next to be.

  "Must you be so over dramatic?" I argue in the ravenette's direction.

  "Here you go, Chishiya. Niragi had you wanted anything sweet, so I chose for you." Giang explains after appearing before me.

  I take the paper bag from his hands. I peer inside and find a sugar covered, flower shaped donut. Oh, wow. This is better than I had expected. My lips part as I start a thank you, but I'm cut off by more incessant moaning coming from the west side of the room. I glare to the left, but I don't let my eyes stray too far. Ugh~.

  "C'mon and break it up, you two. You're fake fucking on Chishiya's bed." Hiko says dramatically. Kenji pushes Maki off of his body with great force. He's stronger than I would've assumed.

  "What, do you want your turn? You want the bed all for you and your blonde bitch?" Hiko's eyes dart to me and then at the ground and then back up.

  "Guys, don't embarrass Hiko like that. He doesn't even like Chishiya like that." Oh wait, I didn't completely understand who they were talking about before. Now I have an image in my mind that I don't want.

  "Sure~. Then, who were you getting off to last night?" Kenji asks and, I involuntarily take a step back. I'm not fond of this conversation.

  "Why do you always assume I can't get off by myself, huh?" Hiko retorts defensively. Oh, and that can only indicate one thing... I feel a tap on my shoulder, and it startles me.

  "Hey, do you want to go somewhere else until my friends leave. I'm sure they're making you uncomfortable." Niragi whipers beside me. I sigh at the thought of being freed from this conversation.

  "Yeah, just tell Hiko to text me when they leave." The ravenette nods, and I leave. I'd rather be anywhere else than in there.

  On my second walk of the day, my thoughts continuously stray to Hiko. The images flooding my brain are...undesirable, to say the least. It's not that Hiko isn't an attractive male because I can wholeheartedly say that he is. It's the type of person that he is and what he associates himself with. His friends only rubbed salt into the wound. I'm stopped by a very distinguishable whistle coming from behind me.

  "Hey, Chishiya. You're going on another walk today?" A familiar voice says brightly. I turn around.

  "Yes. My roommate's friends are visiting currently, and I didn't want to intrude." Kuina smiles. Not very widely, seeing as there is a toothpick in her mouth.

  "Well, that's polite of you. My mom never let's me leave her side." I raise an eyebrow.

  "Where is she then?" Immediately contradictory.