Leave Me Alone

Niragi's POV

  The man staying in my room with me was in my dream last night. I'm sure of it. I remember the same long, white hair and the hushed tone of voice. His name, though. I don't know his name. I just remember laying on the ground with him, unable to move, but I was in the same hospital gown I'm in now. He was talking to me, but I don't remember what he said. There was music and then explosions, and I felt so sick. My body was cold and hot at the same time. I think I remember holding his hand. I remember...him laughing, I think. And he sang along to the music playing. I don't know where it was playing from, though.

  Ugh, I hate my stupid dreams. My brain has to make up the craziest things. What's worse is that the man got to see me panic in my sleep. I fucking hate when people see me in a vulnerable state. Although it doesn't happen often anymore.

  Currently, the man I'm sharing my room with is filling out some sort of questionnaire the nurse gave him. I haven't spoken a word to him since I woke up this morning. I kinda feel like I should at least ask him his name, but after what he witnessed last night... Maybe I should request to be put in a different room. Eh, too much effort. Besides, it's only day one. Who knows, maybe he could prove useful in the future of something.

  "How are you bandages?" The man across the room asks suddenly. The fuck is it to him?

  "You're not my doctor. Mind your own business." The man scoffs.

  "I'm Chishiya, in case you were wondering how to refer to me in your thoughts."

  What. Who the hell does this guy think he is? As if I'd spend a moment of my time thinking about Chishiya. How pretentious. Maybe I should reconsider switching rooms. I doubt I'd be able to stand a week with him for a roommate. I just hope he isn't talkative.

  The incredibly platinum blond sets the clip board on his side table and rests his hands in his lap. He's just sitting there, staring at nothing. Weirdo. Actually, he's probably thinking. I can tell by the slight furrow of his eyebrows. Well, whatever this stranger is thinking about, it better not pertain to me.

  "Why are you staring?" The blond asks, now facing me.

  "Ugh, shut the fuck up. I wasn't staring at you." Shit, was I actually staring?

  The blond smirks and turns back around. That smirk. I fucking despise that smirk. And..I'm not entirely sure why. Ugh, I'm gonna lose it in this room.

  "Would you like some?" Chishiya asks, holding up a box of classic Pocky. I scowl at him.

  "I can't really move my arms, dip-shit. And I don't like that flavor anyway." When I conclude, I let out a dry, painful cough. The blond puts down his Pocky.

  "Do you need water?" The annoying individual asks. Can't he just leave me alone?

  "No. Now, leave me alone. It hurts to talk." Chishiya nods, and his constant conversation ceases.

  Finally, back to silence. I don't understand the guy next to me. He's so..eager. Which is a bad sign when it comes to strangers. I don't know how, but I have a premonition that he'll be the death of me. But that can't happen if I stay the fuck away from him.

  Now that I'm thinking about it, what if Chishiya really is a certified psychopath? Anyone could have been involved in the comet strike. Who's to say Chishiya wasn't a psycho hiding in plain sight. For all I know, this guy could be a murderer. Ok, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. But I still hold a fair point. And I don't want to stick around to find out. Oh, good, a nurse.

  "Hey, miss? How long do the doctors think I'll be here for?" The woman before me makes a slightly perturbed face.

  "They say you'll need a week or two here to make sure your arms heal swimmingly. They also ran over your scan results, and you don't have any sort of concussion." Well, that's good.

  "Ah, tha-" Before I can thank the nurse, she walks away from me and over to Chishiya.

  Bitch. I'm her fucking patient and she can't respect me? I hate this place. Ugh, and now she's smiling at Chishiya while collecting his clipboard. The latter doesn't seem very into it, though. Ha, what a ho. I bet the last boyfriend she had got tired of feeling her boney ass on his lap. I hate try-hards.

  "What are you glaring at, Suguru?" The blond asks abruptly. Oh, the nurse is gone.

  "Nothing." I huff out.

  I hear the blond grunt and the squeaking of the bed as he stands up on the tile. He's so weak when he walks. Albeit from laying in bed all day, but it still makes him look pathetic. He leans on the bed guards and shuffles toward the door. This is so lame to watch.

  "I-I'm going to the vending machine. Do you want anything?" The struggling blond asks.

  "You have money?" He leans against the wall.

  "I do. Now, what do you want?" I have to think for a moment.

  "What does it have?" Chishiya glares at me.

  "Probably the same options most vending machines have." I hate his voice.

  "Don't be so condescending. Just get me a green tea and chips." The blond just nods and exits the dim, stuffy room.

  I should probably take a walk too or something. Keep my muscles healthy. Maybe later today, I'll take a walk around the hospital. I don't even know what this place looks like. All too soon, Chishiya comes back with my snacks in his hands and his snack between his teeth. He hands me the items and takes his cookies to his bed. What a weirdo. It's 12:34, and the blond already has Pocky and cookies on his bedside table.

  I sit up as well as I can and unscrew my bottle of tea. Y'know, it really sucks that pretty much everything I do involves the use of my arms in some way. It's gonna make my recovery process so much slower, and then I'll never get to leave this place.

  After about half an hour, a nurse rolls in a metal cart holding my food. Oh great~, hospital food. The nurse pulls out the tray connected to my bed and sets the lunch down in front of me. Chishiya also obtains his food, and the nurse leaves.

  It's just rice and chicken; unseasoned chicken. Ugh, I can cook better than this. At least I still have my chips. I take a fork full of both foods together and grimace. It's like prison food. Not that I've ever been to prison!

  "Crush your chips over your food. They'll make it taste better." Chishiya says out of nowhere. Is he fucking watching me?

  "Excuse me, I don't need you to watch over me while I eat."

  As much as I dislike the blond interjecting into my own dilemma, he's right. The shit hospital food tastes considerably better with the accompaniment of my shrimp flavored chips. I finished my plate in under five minutes due to the small portions. Chishiya hasn't touched his meal.

  "Aren't ya gonna eat, cum-wad?" The blond scoffs a laugh and looks at me.

  "How creative. No, I'm not hungry." Ugh, he's so demeaning. Creative? I hope he doesn't think he's special or something.

  "Probably cause you ate all that junk." I mumble.

  "Why do you care?" The blond asks without looking at me.

  "I don't." I say coldly. He stays silent for a while until he starts again.

  "You don't like me, do you?" Hm, he's not an idiot.

  "No, not really." I say cooly. A slight smirk appears on the blond's smug face.

"That's fine, Niragi."

-

Um, I know this chapter was super slow, but I was feeling kind of unmotivated because I didn't know what to include in this chapter. I just wrote it without a plan; my bad. I should also mention that this story will be much more of a slow burn than the first one. I've just gotta get the creative waters flowing again. I shan't give up again!

1412 words