Elaborate

Niragi's POV

  Chishiya and I are out on a walk. It's day...five I think? Of being at the hospital, I mean. The doctor said Chishiya will be free to go by tomorrow morning. Don't know why he can't just leave now. The blond seems perfectly healthy.

  I won't lie, I'm kind of glad that he's leaving. I always catch Chishiya staring at me when I'm in bed. I can never have a normal conversation with him without it turning into some sort of lame lecture. He also leaves his snack bags all over the room, which doesn't bother me as much. The things I'm looking forward to the most are puffing by the window in peace and jerking off all I want. I can't say I won't miss his company, but we were gonna part ways eventually.

  "What are you thinking about, Niragi?" I'm so deep in my thoughts I almost didn't hear the man.

  "Jerking off and- Wait! I mean, uh, nothing." Chishiya smiles at my flustered face. God, I didn't mean to say that.

  "Well, when I'm gone, you'll have plenty of time to do that." My face heats up, and I look away. Fuck, I don't even wanna know what Chishiya's thinking of. He probably thinks I'm a pervert. Actually...

  I look back at the man next to me and watch him wave to some girl talking to a nurse. The fuck is that? I thought Chishiya told me that he didn't have friends. I clear my throat.

  "Who's that?" Chishiya diverts his gaze back to me.

  "Oh, I met her on one of my walks. Kuina is her name." I scoff.

  "I didn't ask her name."

  Chishiya raises an eyebrow, opening his mouth to speak. Then his brand new phone rings. Who could possibly be calling him? The blond swipes accept on the call and steps away from me. Seconds later, the shorter hands me the phone. Before I can speak into the device, I hear loud, over exaggerated moaning blaring in my ears. Fucking Kenji.

  "Hey~, Ragi~. You miss us?" Maki says. I look at the contact.

  "Don't call me that. Why are you calling from Hiko's phone?" I hear murmuring in the background.

  "Oh, he's driving, but he told me to ask you what you want from the gas station. We're coming over in like half an hour." I think for a second.

  "Uh, can you get me a pack of gum and spicy nori?" I hear a faint "ew" in the background. Probably from Giang, seeing as he's the only one that hates nori.

  "Yeah, ok. What does Hiko's ho want?" I make an involuntary face of disgust.

  "What?" I say in slight discomfiture.

  "Y'know, that Chishiya guy. He's still your roommate, isn't he?" I glance at the blond, and our eyes meet for a spit second.

  "Uh yeah, he is." I pull the phone away from my face. "Hey, Chishiya. Do you want a snack from the gas station? My friends are buying." I say softly, and the blond touches his index finger to his chin briefly.

  "Something sweet. Anything, really." I nod. How specific.

  "Uh, Chishiya wants something sweet. Just choose something for him." I get a hum from the other line.

  "Alright, we'll be over there in a few. Bye-bye, Ragi~! Love you!" I hang up the phone without a moment of hesitation. Then I hand Chishiya his phone back.

  "Thanks for letting me borrow your phone." Chishiya continues on our initially planned walk. I catch up with him.

  "Don't thank me. Maki told me to give you the phone. Speaking of which, your phone is coming tomorrow morning." I smile at the thought of digital entertainment. It's been far too long since I've been in front of a screen.