Who is she?

I couldn't stop thinking about what he said to me yesterday. He liked a girl and he wouldn't tell me who she is. I know, why am I even interested in that? I don't like him, and even less like love. This is stupid. But I'm curious why don't he tell me?
I went to to school that morning, still thinking about that. I couldn't stop even when I wanted to. So I just tried to think about other things and listening to some music.
I put Heather on replay because it's my favorite song, then I walked and entered in my school.
I saw Ash and Ali when I walked in, i started talking with them about what happened yesterday and they were chocked
- Emy, how can you not see it?- said Ali with a big smile.- It's so obvious, he likes you!!!
- Kevin? Likes me? Impossible.
- Yes, he does!! Can't you see it?
That can't be real, like it's impossible that Kev likes me, that can't be truth. We went to the class to have French and then he sat next to me. I didn't said anything. What if he really liked me? Well, I don't like him too, and I don't wanna break his heart. There must be something I can do to find out the truth.
- Hi Emy!!- he said smiling.- How are you today?
- Oh, Hi Kev! I'm great, what about you??
- I'm great too!! I was thinking if you can help me today after school.
- Help you... but what do you need help for?
- You know, write the song, remember??
- Oh the song! Of course I remember!!
- So can you help me??
- Yes, of course!!
He smiled and then the class started. We were doing some exercises when he noticed something was bothering me. He asked me if I was okay and then I said yes, even though it's not truth.
The bell rang and we went home, today we only had French. Today I was having lunch at Ali's house with her and Ash when my phone rang. It was my mom. She invited Kev to dinner with us today. Maybe that's a good way to make sure he doesn't like me, and also help him writing the song.
Ali's mother made pancakes and hot chocolate for us, and then we danced and laughed for like two hours. Then we fell asleep for like half an hour when my mom called again saying I was late for the dinner and Kev was already at our house. When I heard that I left Ali's house, running until I catch the bus.
I finally was home and I saw my mom and Kev already eating. I felt guilty. How could I fell asleep and forget about that?
Then I entered home thinking about the girl he likes. Who is her?