Please let me go

It was already Monday, the last week passed so quickly, principally because I spent most of the time with Kevin, Ashley and Alice. Now I had and objective... make my mom like Kevin. I invited him to come to our house for dinner today so he can met my mom, the first part of my plan it's done!!! Next I need to tell him some things that she likes so she thinks they have things in common, she likes that!!! Part 2 easy, but now the last part... she needs to trust him. If she doesn't trust him then she would not let me go, so I need to be sure she truly trusts him. It seems easy but my mom it's not a person who usually gets impressed and trust many people, and it will be more difficult because it's a boy, and I'm going to New York alone with him. But we are just friends, I don't like him and I'm sure he doesn't likes me too, and we're gonna stay in his friends house with their parents home. So everything it's gonna be alright.
I went to school with Ash and we found Alice in the way. We are having English, chemistry and then History, then we have the rest of the time free, I'm gonna use it to help Kevin to prepare himself for tonight.
The hours passed and it was already dinner time, when the door bell rang I already knew it was Kevin, so I opened the door.
- Hi Kevin!!
- Hi Emy, can I call you Emy?
- Yes of course, almost everyone calls me that so it's ok. Well, are you ready?
- I think I am, I hope the plan works.
- Me too, it's the only chance I have to see my favorite singer, it has to work.
He entered home and my mom was making the dinner, pizza with olives and mushrooms, my favorite. When she listened to the door closed she came to the living room to say hello to Kevin.
- Hello, welcome to our house Kevin, Emy it's always talking about you and how amazing you are!!!- she was embarrassing me, when I looked at Kevin he made a little laugh but then he saw my face and stopped.
- Oh, she talks about how amazing I am? I didn't knew that.
- I guess you are her boyfriend?- my mom looked at us thinking about the way we would look as a couple.
- No I'm just her friend.- he said.
- Well so why did she invited you to dinner with us?
- Mom, I'm always inviting Ash and Ali to come and have dinner here so I wanted to invite Kevin too!!
- Ok sweetie, now let's dinner, the pizza it's ready!!! Do you like pizza with olives and mushrooms Kevin?
- Yes I do, it's my favorite to be honest.
- Oh it's my daughter's favorite too!!! What a coincidence.
We sat and ate in our dining room, it wasn't very big but it was comfortable. My dog Jewel appear next to Kevin so he started fondling her, and she looked very happy
- I think Jewel likes you.- said my mom.
- I agree with my mom, she really likes your company.
- I really love dogs and she's so cute.
We finished eating and my mom was talking with Kev, I think the plan is working.
Then I said to my mom that I needed to ask her something
- What do you want to ask me Emy?
- Well, you know that my favorite singer it's Conan Gray and that my biggest dream it's to go to his concert right?
- Yes, I know but why are you asking me that?
- Well, Kevin bought tickets us to his concert and I was thinking if you would let me go, please.
- Well, where is the concert?
- It's in New York, but Kevin has a friend that lives there and his parents are gonna be there, and we are only staying for the weekend, nothing more.
- New York? I don't think so.
- Oh please we are only friends and Kevin is a nice person please let me go, I'm begging!!!
- Well... will his friend's parents gonna be there?
- Yes they will!!!
- Well... if his parents are gonna be there and it's only for the weekend, then I think you can go.
- OMG MOM REALLY??
- Yes!
- THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!!!- Kevin looked at me with the most happy smile in the world.
- Thank you so much Emily's mother for let her go!!!
- You can call me Kate.
- Thank you, Kate!!!
We jumped, and smiled, and danced while listening to Cone to celebrate.
After that we went to the store to buy some ice cream and then he went to his house.
I'm so happy, I can't believe this is happening to me, I never thought my mom would say yes.
This is definitely the best day of my life!!!