Chapter 6 Part 2: Operation Homecoming, Unsettled Scores

The battle was broadcasted throughout Ağaçstan(because why the hell not?), meaning that everyone(save those who didn't cared) saw Kerem's defeat and subsequent demise. Those of House Tughril(along with Halil)rejoiced at his death while those of House Murat and Suleiman(mostly Suleiman)were enraged.

"The blood thirsty warlord is dead!" Altan(who's brother was killed by Kerem)cheered.

"This is step one!" Another alp said.

"Alps! Prepare to receive Mahmut's Bey mobile suit! Afshin, prepare to refuel the thrusters, Mustapha, go and help Afshin! Qasim-"

"Already on it, Suleyman Alp!"

"Get to work, Alps!"

"Yes, Sir, Suleyman Alp!"

...

Once the battle in space began, Murat Iskandar with the help of Suleiman Halil Pasha issued an evacuation order throughout all of Awal Madinah and in a mere hour(due to help from five Zaku II Janissaries(two belonging to Iskandar and three to Halil))all of Awal Madinah had been evacuated(many of the civilians were moved to underground shelters while some opted to leave the city entirely), leaving behind only military personnel.

...

After the battle against Kerem(which took exactly an hour), Mahmut flew his GM towards docking bay 8 and was soon let into Ağaçstan  by the alps inside. There, he boarded the Anne and began refueling his thrusters.

"You were outstanding, Mahmut Bey!" Qasim praised as he handed the Tughril a box of water. "You gave that Suleiman a good thrashing!" 

"You flatter me too much, Qasim Alp."

"You humble yourself too much, Mahmut Bey." Qasim shot back playfully.

Mahmut chuckled before telling Qasim to step aside, closing the cockpit after he did.

"My alps," Mahmut spoke(another speech yessir). "In a few minutes, phase two of Operation Homecoming will commence. If Murat Iskandar and Suleiman Halil Pasha are true their promise, Awal Madinah will be devoid of citizens, leaving behind only those who wish to kill us. My alps, in a few minutes, Awal Madinah, the city our ancestors worked for centuries to build, the city where many of us were born and raised in, the very city we were exiled from, will be turned into a battlefield. Once more, if any of you wish to stay behind, I will not stop you."

Once more(like the last chapter), the response he received was thunderous chanting of his name.

...

With Mahmut's mobile suit refueled and resupplied(which was only replacing the used 105mm bullet), the doors of the ACF-Anne was opened with all the mobile suits powering up one by one.

"GM Alp, Ali Aslan, systems online."
"GM Alp Cannon, Ahmet Yıldırım, systems online."
"GM Alp, Bamsi Özdemir, systems online."
"GM Alp, Khalid Sulaiman, systems online."

After all the alps confirmed that their suits were up and running, Mahmut booted up his own suit.

"GM Alp Command, Tughril Mahmut, systems online."

Once his suit was properly running, Mahmut gave our the order.

"Alps of Tughril, launch!"

Led by Mahmut, the mobile suits began disembarking from the Anne and headed into Ağaçstan.

...

After the Anne was devoid of suits, Suleyman along with the 30 alps disembarked it and headed into Ağaçstan themelves(on foot of course).

"We have 30 minutes to rally the men, think you can do that?" Suleyman asked.

"I worked as a sheep hoarder before the war! Rallying men is just like hoarding sheep!" Altan boasted.