Chapter 2: Suleyman Alp

After many sleepless nights(for those working on the Zaku at least), the battle data from the downed Zaku had finally been retrieved(somehow it still exists even after the M-101A3 Regina struck the cockpit). What came next was attempting to reverse engineer the cockpit to create a battle simulator with the data retrieved. This, however, took quite a long time. Even when November arrived(basically three weeks after the first chapter, which in turn was around a week after when Gundam killed two Zakus), the Ağaçstanis were only halfway through the wiring(or coding idk).

"Can't Jaburo like...send us a technician or something...? This shit is hard..." One of the engineers complained.

"They're occupied with that Gundam of theirs, Qasim." Another said.

"Gundam, Gundam, Gundam, Gundam...it's always the Gundam..." Qasim groaned frustratedly. "Surely they can spare at least one technician? Where's Suleyman when we need him..."

"Apparently, he's on the Feddie's 'White Base' or whatever the hell it's called. Gathering information on the Gundam if I recall, Bey's orders, I think."

"QASIM! MUSTAPHA! QUIT TALKING AND GET BACK TO WORK!"

"YES BAMSI ALP-!"

...

On White Base(Suleyman's POV)

"Suleyman-San? Could you help me give this to Amuro-Kun in the hangar? I kinda have my hands tied at the moment-"

"Sure thing, Miss Fraw!"

...

I'm not really fond on taking orders from anyone who isn't Mahmut Bey, but, as it stands, my current orders from him are to gather as much information on the Federation's Gundam. And what better way to do that than ask the pilot himself?

"Amuro~" I called as I arrived at the hangar.

"Who is it?" Amuro asked from the Gundam's cockpit.

"It's me, Suleyman." I answered. "Miss Fraw prepared you some food. The usual, I assume."

"Leave it there." He popped out of the cockpit and pointed at a metal desk thingy before jumping back into the cockpit.

'The same as always, huh?' I did as told. "Say, Amuro, mind if I ask something?"

"Mmm." He hummed. "Ask away."

"Why exactly do you spend so much time in the Gundam?" I asked. "I mean, every time I come here, you're always hanging in the cockpit."

"That..."

(I'm too lazy to write something long so imagine Amuro be explaining shit)

...

"So...how exactly does the battle computer work...?" 

Amuro stopped whatever he was doing. It's probably been awhile(or maybe never. Didn't watch the original series. Not that I can atm of writing this)since anyone had ever asked him this question. And in the rare scenario someone does ask, they don't even stick long enough for him to get through half the explanation.

"The battle computer...?" He asked, poking out of the cockpit once more.

I nodded.

"Well...you see,"

Que 30 minutes long explanation also 3rd Person POV

"And finally, it would collect pilot and enemy data during skirmishes and allow the Gundam to operate more effectively." Amuro finally finished his explanation.

"I see, I see," Suleyman nodded. "Have you ever thought of taking it apart?"

"Once or twice."

"Have you ever tried?"