Chapter 2

“Please let me know one last thing. Your ideal type is…?”

The moment she turned her head to those lines, Lisa jolted out of sleep. After removing the manga magazine which was on her face, she slowly sat up from the bed. Perhaps due to the fatigue that has accumulated in her body during the week, the cracking sound from her bones rang out as she stretched.

“Hmm, I slept like this yesterday? But well, at least I took a bath…Eh, passing score?”

After muttering to herself, Lisa looked at the calendar at the side of the bed and smiled a little.

Today is Saturday, and her day off. To be more specific, today she had promised to eat out with her high school friend whom she hadn’t met in a long time. Tracing the red asterisk on the calendar, Lisa stood up from the bed.

“Oh! Today, I won’t be bothered by Jungkook! I can go out and have fun with my friend! Great!”

Speaking in a loud voice as if she was talking to someone beside her, Lisa opened the curtain with a delightfully crisp sound. The sunlight streamed through the window and brightly illuminated the room’s interior.

Five days have passed since Jungkook showed her the notebook. Even though Lisa had been clear and straightforward with her answer, it seemed like the word “give up” didn’t exist in his vocabulary, and he continued to watch her even more than before. Furthermore, he always came to her on the pretext of having something to discuss, which stressed Lisa out every time. He also persistently invited her to lunch.

One time she told him, “Please give up already.” To which he simply answered, “But that’s up to me, you know.”

After hearing those words, Lisa just gave up. She thought about resisting until he got tired, but no matter what she said, he just won’t budge. Besides, she’s sure that once he finds someone that fits his ideal type, he’ll surely give up.

The vital statistics are one thing, but there sure are lots of homey and cute type of woman around. Jungkook is good-looking and excellent at his job as well so there should be many women willing to date him. Even in the company, there is not a lack of girls who admire him.

(Well, guess I just have to tolerate him for now and maybe he’ll last for a month? Besides…)

“Even I wouldn’t consider myself who lives in this kind of room if I were a man…”

Lisa looked over the apartment where she lives alone and gave a bitter smile. There’s barely any empty space to step on as manga magazines are spread throughout the floor. On top of her table, her cosmetic tools are littered all over. And on the red sofa she bought at the time she moved, unfolded laundry are stacked in a heap, looking like a mountain.

“I really have to clean up…”

Lisa heaved a sigh at her room that is far from Jungkook’s ideal of a “domestic woman”. It might be a good idea to show him this room if he continues to be persistent. Just as her mind glossed over that thought, she suddenly heard the warning sound of a truck as it parked outside her window. When she looked down from her veranda, she spotted the moving truck as it was about to park in the parking lot. It seemed like someone was moving to her apartment.

Lisa thought that it was quite unusual to be moving houses at such a time, but without dwelling further on it, she returned to her room and opened the refrigerator. After drinking from the bottle of mineral water, she scanned the contents for something she can have for breakfast. But only a few canned beers were in there.