Injuries

• | Y'all don't know how happy I am right now ༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽...It's my first time getting comments and soo many votes (Also I apologize for not updating so much ಢ‸ಢ)
Well I took some time for myself aaand got alot of ideas for this book so be prepare for a bunch of updates ๑•̥﹏•̥๑ [I also think this book will be about issues etc..Maybe I'll make a book about issues]|•

___________________________________________

• | Your PoV | •

The last few days are quite refreshing for me.Well that won't last forever I guess..
First,lesser than 1 month the main character will appear and rip me off like a fucking paper.Second I'll die.
Haha..But I think I've 20,99% chance to survive I guess?I-I mean I got a lot closer to them and also hang out with them quite often...
Huhu..I hope I didn't imagine things.

I put my things together and change into my school outfit before going to the cross to wait for Asami to get me.
I mustn't really wait too long for Asami,she always comes second to second exactly.
The black limbo,obviously from Asami stops infront of me and I got in.
"Good morning Asami!So..Uh how are you?" I look at her,admiring how beautiful she is and so elegant as a swan.
"I'm doing well~What about you Mirai?"
She spoke my name a little bit weird not in a weird,weird way but the sexy way.
"Ahaha-The same" I said while trying not to blush.

We arrive at school and Yaeko is already waiting for us "Ts-Lame pigs why y'all so lame?!I've been standing here like 8000 years (Jokes on Spinel from Steven universe ಥಒ್ಲಥ )" Yaeko stares at us annoyed but we both know she's just pretending.
"Good morning Yaeko sorry that you must so long..but I'm really wondering why are you always so early?" she starts to giggle and then laughing really out loud "HAHA,Well~I'm the top student of our cla-" I interrupt her by making a dramatic 'HUH?' "You-?The jokes from joker?!No,no,no I'm not going to be pranked by you again!Asami.Tell me this is not true" I look over to her but she only shrugged her shoulder making a sigh "I'm sorry to disappoint you but that's truly true.She is even the teachers favourite-Well after me."

This is truly a shock for me..I think I need after this a therapy.
"Oh the bell rang..Come let us go Mirai" She took my hands and walk to our class while Yaeko stood behind us,watching us with piercing tiger eyes.
"Uhh A-Asami..The people they're staring at us" I whine trying not to die from embarrassment.
"Let them look as much they want~You're mine after all" I didn't paid much attention to her because infront of us was a fat boy who is chocking another student.

To be honest.

I HATE BULLYS.

So I struggle away from Asamis grip and run towards the fat boy,slapping him as hard as I could.
He turns to me angry and revealing his face that reminds me of the mens who tried to R@pe me!Oh no..
My body starts to shake slightly,just at the thoughts being almost R@ped again makes me want to die than let that happen again.
"Hah?!Who are you thinking of slapping me!" He raises his hand just like the R@pers did..I think I doze off while having flashbacks so he slapped me leaving a red mark on my right arm.
I tried not to scream because this hurt like shit!He really slapped me with full strenght huh?What a kiddy fat boy.
Blood flood out of my arm revealing a cut 'cause I fell on the ground and slided a bit.

Some students around us started to take pictures and videos of us how we're fighting.
Well I stand up and give him a kick in his *Ahem*.The boy starts to whine because of the pain and push me down.

• | Asami PoV : | •

When Mirai struggle out of my grip I run after her but got stopped by a teacher,asking me if I can help him openi g the door.Of course I said yes.

After the teacher went away,a crowd starts to build up around two students,probably fighting or arguing.
normally I wouldn't pay much attention but I spot Mirai in the middle bleeding on her right arm?!
The moment when I saw this I push myself towards the crowd but they won't stop pushing me backwards so I had to use a little bit more strenght 'causing some students fall off.

But I don't give a fuck.

I finally reach the main staring at the boy with dead eyes.
Well he notices me and stopped.
"Mirai-?!Are you okey?!" I hushed to her,helping her to get up..oh my pitiful pet..She is really bad injured.
"Let us go to the infirmary-" She nod and the fat disgusting boy with his ugly body also ugly face,looking like a homeless pig slowly getting away "-And you.Meet me after at lunch in the student council"

He gulped few times before starting running away.Well he should.Today is his death day and he should be grateful for being killed by me.
"Wait this is too slow I'll pick you up" Mirai tried to deny it but I picked her up anyways in a bridal style.

When we arrived at the infirmary I slam the door open searching for some pain killers and bandages "This will hurt a lot so be prepare~" I cleaned her wounds with some disinfiction,she hissed a few times and eventually let some tears out.
"This hurt-!Ouch,ouch-Uhhhh"

• | Your PoV | •

This really hurt a lot-OH SHIT!I really just want to scream but that would be really childish..If I knew I'll be so bad injured-..I still would help the the student who got bullied by the boy.
"Mirai why did you help a worthless student?Can't you let them be bullied?They are not worth for your help" She look at me with her scary eyes that can kill you im seconds but I still looked at her.
"Because I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE BULLIED AND NO ONE CARES A SHIT ABOUT YOU!" I realize I just shout at Asami and hold my mouth tight with my not too much injured left hand.
The tears in my eyes are swelling up but I tried my best not to let them fall.I don't want to be a clown.
"I-I'm sorry,I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to-!I'm just saying I'm willing to do anything to stop bullys".
She bandages my arm and leg before hugging me tightly "You don't need to be sorry..You're just too kindhearted"
___________________________________________

• | Hey guys,I'm sorry for the lately deep themes ( Ĭ ^ Ĭ ) but I really felt like to write it I promise in 3-4 chapters will come fluffs and more Yaeko storysline ( ؕؔʘ̥̥̥̥ ه ؔؕʘ̥̥̥̥ ).

By the way : If you're bullied you're free to talk to me :) If you can feel from the story I absulute hate BULLYS.If I ever see again someone bullying someone I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of the bully. | •