New day New Dangers

•| Small Special for my first Yandere book and apologize for the bad english |•

| Asami PoV : ( From last chapter ) |

This little shit..Who the heck dumped into me?Huh?Isn't that Mirai Kannako from my Class?"Ah!Sorry..I didn't paid attention" she got red and smile at me idiotic but kinda cute tho "Are you hurt?" normally I wouldn't care and just smile off but this girl..she is cute "Ah!No don't worry I'm all good.." she stutter it out and I help her to get up.I want to walk to class but suddenly she held my hands stopping me from walking away.
Somehow the moment she touchs my skin the time seem stopped.Her hands are so soft..remind me of a cat?Pff-
"C-Can we be friends?" she looks nervous.Did I just found a new..pet?Mmh but she looks more like a cat than a mouse."I'm not sure" her smile drop off this somehow pissed me and I decided to ask her if she want to walk together to class since we have the same class.

To be honest I never thought that Mirai would befriend me..Isn't she the cold beauty from our school?Not even I could approach her normal without thinking she will kill me.
Hah maybe life kick her?Better so I always wanted a new pet but..a pretty one.

I heard how she whisper to herself
"Class is boring" I glare at her to shut up if she doesn't want to be scolded by the ugly Pig Teacher.

After few minutes the teacher scolded her for not paying attention but instead of being silent she made the teacher embarrassing himself.
How rude but I like it~She is like a perfect pet only for me~!
___________________________________________

• | Your PoV : | •

I got up brush my teeth made my hair and dress up in my uniform "This morning is smooth"

I saw a small notice next to my bag
'Shit!I forgot about it' I open it up and there is her number and a small text

> Meet me at the cross at 7:45 and take the keychain with you <

The Pinguin keychain?To not forget I will hang it on my bag it looks pretty cute..
"Oh it remember me..Why does Mirai have no friends?She looks so freaking Pretty but also cold.." I sighed and took my bag to get out.Before I left my room I trip over something..it looks like a diary?I'll read it later..

"Eh where is she it's already 7:45?" suddenly a black car stopped next to me and open the door "Come in Mirai we'll drive to our school" I recognized the voice it was Asami!I got in and looked at her "Thank you Asami..Uhm but you really don't need to drive me specially with this fancy car.." She looks at me confused "You don't need to worry about that we are friends right?"
I nod and notice her eyes trailing down my body..Do I have something weird on my body?I hope not...

We arrived at school and class started nothing special happend.We had lunchtime and I want to ask Asami if she wants to eat with me "Asami do you want to eat with me?" she shook her head and said "I'm sorry but a friend of mine is already waiting for me..but you can eat with us" I nod immediately because it means I can meet Yaeko!

Yaeko already sit there and waited for her friend "Ohhya?How the fuck did you befriend her?"
She looks at me with full curiousness
"Ahem Yaeko language!Mirai this is Yaeko Tsumugi from Class B and Yaeko this is Mirai Kannako from my class"
Yaeko smiles at me and hand me a bonbon "This is my favourite bonbon eat it" I took it and thank her.
I love sweets especially bonbons and bubble gums.
I eat it and I start coughing "I..I need water" my mouth feels like burning up!
The hell what is that? "Yaeko!This is not funny stop pranking others,it won't leave a good image of yours" Asami hands me her Water and I start to drink like a four years old kid "*Cough* D..Don't worry I-I love pranks but please not this again.."
Yaeko start to laugh her ass off while I'm coughing unstoppable "I'm sorry Mirai..Let us go to the infirmary" she takes my hands and lead me to the infirmary.

"open your mouth" I did what she wanted and she sprays something in "Are you perhaps allergic to spicy things?" I only nod because my throat was all dry
"I'm sorry for her behavior but please don't be mad at her she likes to play pranks" I shook my head and tried to say something "D-Don't worry..." my raspy voice made her laugh a little "Don't speak it won't be good for your throat" she pets my head like a cat that 'cause me to blush of the sudden action.
"Good kitty~" she whisper in my ears made me go crazy in my head.

When the lunchtime was almost over we headed back to our class "Thank you Asami now I feel a lot better" I bow down and look up to her smiling.

For the rest of the school day Asami would constantly ask me if I'm okey and if I need something or how I feel now.
She is like a momma constantly asking her child if she need something.
I smile to myself while walking back home with Asami "Do I have something on my face?" I shook my head "No no just remember something funny" She sighs and looks disappointed..?
___________________________________________

I got home and placed myself on my bed.
Asami is soo kind!I can't think of her as a Yandere..maybe she is not now a but in two months..I must only avoiding the main charakter right?"Ah the Diary!"
I took the diary out of my drawer
"Diary from Mirai Kannako..Let me have a look"

[ Date : 21/1 ]

》Everyone are staring at me..Mm no wonder since I'm the cold beauty.Many are saying I'm prettier than Asami and Yaeko..Yes I think I'm prettier than Yaeko but not Asami!I love her she is too pretty!Her silver hair that are made of the moonlight and these pretty purple eyes that hypnotize you if you don't be careful.
Why can't I just approach her?《

[ Date : 3/2 ]

I wish I have friends..Everyone thinks I'm mean and cold but I'm just too nervous..If I'm too nervous I start to being rude and emotionless TwT ...《

[ Date : 1/5 ]

Kami can't you let someone replace me..?《

Wow I never knew that my Charakter is such a baby..Wait..Did Yaeko mean this?All of the sudden the cold beauty made friends and out of all the two school Queens.Did I fucked up again?