Weekend

• | here again a special because of the bad english  ( ͒ ́ඉ .̫ ඉ ̀ ͒) and this chapter will be fuuuull fluff and fun..maybe a bit angst?No sure lol | •

| Asami PoV : (Last chapter) |

The maid woke me up and give me my fresh uniform.I clap three times before six maids come in and hand me my things and make up.
I brush my teeths and did my make up.
"Maid bring me my bag I'm going now"
The maid hand me my bag and I got up from my king sized bed.
"Driver stop at the cross I want to take my friend with me" .

I could see Mirai waiting at the cross and she seems suprise about the car "Come in" I said and she gets in.
We talked about school stuffs and some things.

We arrived and walk to class nothing happend until lunchtime.
She asks me if I want to eat with her but I refused because of Yaeko.Instead I invited her to eat with us she gladly accept it.
I introduce her to Yaeko and Yaeko looks suprise.
She hands Mirai a bonbon that's probably poisoned or gifted.Mirai started to cough when she ate it.How I said it's gifted hm.I hand her my water and she drunk it pretty messy.After she drunk it and start to cough more I thought,it would be the best if we go to the infirmary.So we did."Open your mouth" she opens her mouth and I sprayed some *medicine* in her mouth.I praised her for that.She is really like a pet.

Before lunchtime end we head back to our class.
___________________________________________

• | Your PoV : | •

> Time : Sunday <

My poor tongue..It hurts even though Asami sprayed the medicine!I swear someday I'll kick your fucking bitch ass just wait Yaeko..!

"Mirai come down-!"

Right isn't that the first time I interact with someone else than Asami and Yaeko?I'm quite exited..

"Uh- Yes big sis"

I think I should call her big sis..?
I went down to meet my Sister..THE HELL she looks so young and pretty?!I thought her sister was 27??
Just like the game Mirai she has Black hair but short her eyes are red with a mix with yellow.
"Mi~rai~ I miwwes ywou!" she said while eating sushi "Hachhh..I was for like 2 days not home?And look at you!I never thought I could hear one more time 'Big sis' in my life from my little cute sis~!"

She crashed me with her bear hug that I could barely breath "B-Big sis..calm down your crashing me..!" she let a 'Ah!' out and let me go "I can't help it yourrr way too cute!" she hand me some sushi over and...100,000 yen?!

"Ah big sis you mustn't-"

"Ah-Ah-Ah!You must accept it!Hehe since you must buy for your girl~friend something"

I got red all over my face!What did she said?Girlfriend?!Don't tell me she means Asami???

"N-No!Asami isn't my girlfriend!And even she is straight.." I look to the other side sad.It seems she notice the sudden change on my face "Aww~I'm just kidding!I only know you love her..and Yaeko" this time I got even more red then now! "Shut up..I won't call you sister anymore!" "Eh?!"

While my sister is crying about how mean I am my phone rang.
It was Asami?Wait..I never called her or got her number in my phone..???

- The call -

> "Mirai sorry for the sudden call!But do you want to hang out today?Together with Yaeko!" <