Welcome to secret Garden

[ Your PoV : ]

"WAHH!" I got up checking my body and face "Wait?I'm not dying?" next to me was a mirrow I checked myself and saw instead my face..The face of my Charakter from the Otome game?!
"The fuck don't tell me the reincarnation stuff really exists?"

I looked again in the mirrow to check if I'm not dreaming..The black long silky hair and these yellow eyes with a mix of orange..This Innocent look of this Mirai..
"Holy shit I am pretty" suddenly I heard someone calling me "Oh school!" I ran out and thank to my knowledge about this game map I could find the way.

'If I got reincarnated as Mirai..doesn't it means I will die?!In the end I will get killed because of the main charakter!' I need a escape route..I don't really want to die in this way how this Mirai died.
Maybe befriend them?That sound stupid but I guess it's the only option...In this game there are two Yanderes.
-Asami Hana known as the richest person at this school.She is also the School president.She is very possessive and controlling.Still her Image is a kind mommy.
-Yaeko Tsumugi popular as the sly fox.
She likes to play pranks (Brutal ) and sometimes bully others.Jerk.The kind of yandere who is willing to kill you if you stare too much at other persons than her.The same goes for other peoples.

...

First I must find them...

I walked the school hall down and suddenly bumped into someone.
"Ah- Sorry I didn't paid attention" I bow down and got red "Are you hurt?"
I looked up and saw Asami?"Ah no don't worry!I'm all good" She helped me get up and checked me twice "What's your name?" she asks "My name is Mirai Kannako from Class - A..."
She gives me a kind smile and then walked away.Before I could react my body moved from it owns and hold her soft hands..
Between us was a awkward silence for some seconds then I began to speak "Ah..C-Can we become friends?" I stutter out while go hard red "I'm not sure"

'Girl,I know this is not how to befriend someone but MY FUCKING LIFE depends on it' I cried mentally
"but first can you let go of me?" Ah shit I forgot.I let her hands go "I'm sorry for my rudeness!" this is not good..not a good image..
"Nothing to worry by the way we have the same class" she said.
"Wanna go together?"  I nod and smile like a idiot.

Maybe we arrived at class and the teacher scolded me for coming late.
"Uhhhh..School is so boring!" I said to myself silently but somehow Asami could hear it even when she sat 2 sats away from me.
"Focus on class Mirai" a look from her.

Bro does she have super ears or why could she heard that?Anyway I need a plan.How did the main charakter caught her interess?The main charakter got into a fight in his first day with the sub charakter dojo.He got injured badly and Asami helped him..Somehow Asami fell inlove and started to stalk him,placed a Gps on him and let him drink weird things.No way I should do that right?Even so I don't mind getting so much attention..in my last life I never had a friend or someone who cared for me only mom..Maybe this time I can experience it!Thanks Kami!

"..Mirai Kannako please pay attention to the class!" The Teacher hit me with a book.Ouch.
"Why should I?This class is boring!"
In the game Mirai was a bold girl but very caring.I must just act like her right?
"If you think it's so easy tell me the answer from question A!" the teacher looked at me angry
"Flowers need sun and water if they don't get it they will dry and die.It's the same with humans" This question was easy.

The teacher looked at me embarrased and continued his class.

___________________________________________

The class eventually ended and I packed my things ready to approach Asami.
"Ah- Asami..Umm..Can we walk together?" I said before realizing that she is Rich as shit.She probably gets drived home "Sure why not?" Wha- okey I'm really lucky I think?

"Here my number and take this" she gives me notice and a..small pinguin keychan?
"Oh thank you Asami but this is really too much..I have nothing to give back" I scratch my head in embarrassment
"Don't worry you don't need to give anything back" She smiles sweetly.
"I think you must go the other direction..So uh see you tomorrow!"
She nod and we both said goodbye to each other.

Kinda awkward but yes.

___________________________________________

Ugh this day was so long!First I got reincarnated and then I must befriend two Yanderes who will kill me in the end!
"Mom...I miss you" suddenly I tears fell from my yellow eyes "I miss you mom.."
Will mom be sad?And Koko?How will they react that I..died..I can't go back to my own world..What will happen after I successful didn't died?Will I continue living or..disappear?I promise mom to make us happy..I broke it.
"Live is so unfair"
I don't like it.I hate it.Why did I got reincarnated?Couldn't I just die?
"Uhhhh..Koko" Koko is sure sad he is my dog.My only friend in my life.Sad right?

"Sniff...But I should be more afraid of how life will going on now" I forgot that Asami is a Yandere..her smile is so bright and soft just like a Innocent person.Sadly she is a brutal murderer.
"Wait!Which day have we?" I looked at my phone and it's Monday...[Date]
"Fuck in two months or lesser the Main charakter will be transferred to our school.." I have also only 2 months time to befriend two Yanderes???And be their best friend..

"Huh?The unniverse must really hate me right?" I looked over to see a picture of the game Mirai together with her Family..Right where is her family?I only know she live with her big sister?Ah but thats none of my businesses..
I close my eyes but could only think of Asami her beautiful figure and the big..ahem..The soft hands and the shoulder long silver hair.Her purple eyes that made her look like a angel.
"..The hell why I'm imagine my killer?"