He notices the way your eyes devour every inch of his pale skin and his lips twitch into a smirk, his tongue poking the inside of his cheeks as his veined hands begin travelling up and down your sweatpants clad thighs teasingly slow.
"You really do like what you see huh," Eddie teases and you nod your head slowly as you study him. It's not like you've never seen your boyfriend naked before, you've seen him in this state of undress many times. But, there's something about the golden light that peeks in from the window that paints him in a different, glorious and almost saint like way; although there's nothing saintly about what you're about to partake in.

"I do," you whisper to him as your hand slowly reaches for his velvet member, you softly stroke it with one hand and Eddie's smirk falls from his face, his jaw slackens and his eyes rolls back into his skull as he groans aloud, making his chest rumble.
"Well it's hardly fair that you get to stare at me all naked and shit when you're laid here fully clothed," he says once he's composed himself enough to be able to speak, he tugs at the fabric of your sweatpants. You continue to stroke him slowly, teasing his pink tip that oozes a tiny dribble of whiteness already.

"Well, what you gonna do about it?" You whisper innocently to him. You add another hand to delicately fondle with his balls while you rub his length in your other, it makes his entire body tremble with pleasure. Eddie lets out a ragged moan before he softly grabs your wrists to halt your movements, he blows a steady stream of air through his puckered lips.
"Anymore of that and I'll be completely unable to do anything about it," he chuckles softly before digging his fingers into the waistband of your sweatpants and tugging them down your plush thighs, you lift your hips to assist him in the removal. He leaves you in your panties and tee, licking his lips at the sight.

He sneaks his hands up the hem of his band t-shirt that covers your chest, his touch leaves goosebumps in its wake as his calloused fingertips slowly make their way to your breasts. He massages the soft flesh in his palms, the coolness of his rings a nice contrast to the heat of his grasp. He gazes upon your face as he is playing with your boobs, then he smirks at the way you gasp when he suddenly takes you by surprise and pushes his hard, bare cock against your barely covered core.

Your hands grab at his slim waist and pull him down against your heat more forcefully, the tip of him brushes against your clothed clit. You can feel your panties becoming very quickly dampened by your arousal, no doubt Eddie can feel it too as he begins to rock his hips rhythmically, continually brushing his length up and down the seam of the panties that cover you.

His pointer finger and thumbs on each hand tweak your nipples simultaneously, earning him a whimper from you which makes his hips twitch, hitting your clit deliciously. Eddie then pulls your tee up and over your head, exposing your breasts and perk nipples for him to envelope with his hot mouth. He swirls his tongue around the hardened bud caused by his teasing, then he nibbles it ever so gently before covering your entire nipple with his wet mouth and sucking softly.
"Jesus," you whimper as you swiftly move your hands to grasp his hair, holding his face in place against your breast while bucking your hips to meet the movement of his groin against your flooding panties.

Eddie switches to the other breast, giving them both equal attention and leaving a trail of sloppy kisses on the slope between them. While one of your hands grips his hair tighter while he licks and sucks at your sensitive nipple, your other hand travels down your bare body towards the hem of your panties. Eddies length keeps brushing against you with perfect pressure, but it's not enough and you need more.

You hook a finger around the crotch of your panties and push it to the side, exposing your glistening wet folds to the head of his cock. With the next roll of his hips, he meets your wet heat and realises there is no longer fabric separating your bodies and he groans against your nipple making your body jolt with electric feel. You hold the base of him in guidance and wriggle your hips into correct position so that on the next thrust of his member, he enters you completely and seamlessly.