Worth The Risk

⚠️smut⚠️

Eddie leads you out of the bar, stopping every few steps to kiss you again and again, physically unable to take his hands and lips off of you while simultaneously trying to rush you back to the privacy of his van. The adrenaline of the performance along with the thrill of running out of the bar to show Eddie just how much you liked his performance has got your heart going like a race horses'. He fumbles in his pocket for the keys, unlocking the back doors and guiding you into the dark and private space of his van. Not the most romantic setting, but you couldn't care less right now. You both jump in, slamming the doors shut behind you. It's like a magnetic pull, you slam your body on his and begin kissing him with such ferocity and hunger. Instantly his hands reach around your back and he begins unhooking your corset top, freeing your breasts from the tight constriction. He nods his head down, taking a nipple into his mouth as he expertly sucks and twirls his tongue around it, causing you to whimper and grab at his hair, pushing him harder against your body as you feel like a fire has been lit inside of you. He switches breasts, using his hand to massage the other as he ravishes you.

You waste no time getting Eddie's sweaty tank top over his head, leaving you both topless and desperate in the darkness of his van.
"I need you now." You breathe out, your voice a whining mess as you body yearns for Eddie's. You don't have to tell him twice, he practically rips your jeans off of you, pushing you so you're laid on your back on the blanket covered floor of his van.
"These lace panties for me baby?" Eddie smirks as he hooks his fingers in the band of your black lace underwear, pulling at it then letting it snap back against your skin with a sting.
"All for you." You smile up at him with a devilish look in your eye.
"You're too good to me, sweetheart." He winks as he slowly drags the underwear down your thighs, leaving wet kisses on the skin of your ankle and lower leg as he goes. He stuffs your panties into his back pocket,
"I'll be keeping those forever." He tells you. Your mouth falls agape at his words before pulling your bottom lip between your teeth.

Eddie sits on his knees in between your bare thighs as he undoes his jeans, shuffling slightly to remove the tight denim, throwing them to the side before he leans down and presses his body against yours, kissing you hard on the mouth.
"Wait, you didn't bring a condom did you?" You pause and ask him as the realisation hits you.
"Fuck. Fuuuuuck." Eddie sighs, dragging his body away off of yours. He sits on his knees, staring down at your naked beauty, he wants so much to be inside of you right now. You stare back at him from your laid down position, aching for him to enter you. You didn't bring a condom because you didn't think you'd need one to be honest, you weren't planning on having sex before attending the party, but he got you all worked up by looking that sexy and alluring on stage that you're now more desperate than ever. You want him so badly, but you have no means of protection. You ponder a thought that's rolling around in your mind, assessing the possible consequences of being so careless. You wonder if he's thinking what you're thinking. By the dark look in his eyes, you think you can tell he's considering it too.

"Fuck it." You breath out, throwing your hands around his neck and pulling his bare body down to slap against yours, your breasts smooshed against his chest as your tongue makes its way into his mouth, tasting beer and cigarettes from his lips.
"Wait, are you saying.." Eddie whispers as he pulls away from the kiss for just a moment.
"We'd need to be careful.." you begin, "I hope your pull out game is strong." You giggle nervously.
"Fuck, shit... right.. okay." Eddie replies.
"Only if you want to," you add, "we can do other things instead if you'd prefer." You tell him, worried he's not willing to take the risk like you are, you don't want to force him into something he's uncomfortable with.
"Baby, I want nothing more in this world than to be inside that sweet pussy right now." Eddie says as he stares down between your thighs, his tongue escapes his mouth to lick his upper lip, almost drooling at the sight.
"Say less." You giggle and grab his length in your hand, guiding it to your wet entrance. Eddie leans into the crook of your neck, sensually sucking on the skin below your ear as you push his tip into your body. He steadies himself on his forearms at either side of your head before pushing his hips down to meet yours, gliding his length deep into you until he's swallowed whole.
"Holy mother of... fucking hell Y/N." Eddie groans as he feels every inch of you around him, with no condom to dull the senses. "Fuck, babe." He whispers in your ear as he begins to slowly pump in and out.