"You know what? Thanks for everything man," Claric's voice brings the pinked hair student to look toward him.

The demon boy was currently in a plant's mouth, purple goo falling onto his head as he slowly moved backward. A given up smile on his face, "don't forget me, okay?"

A sigh escaped from Asmodeus, "you really are an idiot." He held his hand out and used his magic, a sword made of fire grows in his hand and he grips it when it fully formed. He swung him arm toward the giant plant, cutting the stem and killing it.

The plant's head falls forward, hitting the ground. As it hit the ground, Claric slides out of the mouth with purple goo covering his entire body, "thanks," he thanked him in a soft tone.

"Lady (Y/n) hasn't arrived yet, should we go fetch her?" Asmodeus asked as he stood up from the ground, dusting off any vine still attached. He looked to Claric, "Is that what these 'furiends' that she mentioned do?"

Claric stood up and shook his body, goo flying off of his body and onto the ground, "I don't think so, I wouldn't be surprised if (Y/n)-chi made it there already," he said as he hit his head, getting goo out of his ear.

He nodded his head, "as expecting of My Lady, we will meet her at the end."

The ram boy pointed in front of him in a confident pose, "let's get to that flag!"

Asmodeus rolled his eyes, "must you be so loud?" His wings spring back out before he took to the air.

Claric laughed as his wings spring back out, "it's always fun to annoy you," he flew into the air after him.

"What was that?"

"Nothing~"

Meanwhile.

(Y/n)'s face is blank of expressions as she dangled in the air, the back of her uniform coat was being held in the beak of a giant demon crow.

Allow me to explain why (Y/n) is in this situation. After being pushed off of the cliff by Kalego, the girl was caught by some rather curious demon crows while falling. After an intense battle of which one gets to have her, she's now being carried away.

"That's basically how it went," (Y/n) said out loud as she lifted her head. She looked at her surroundings as this might be the last time she'll ever see the world. A sigh escaped her, 'I hope this bird savors every bite at least.'

"CAW!"

Startled by the very loud caw, the demon crow opened its mouth and turned to fly away. Leaving the (h/c) haired girl to free fall toward the ground once more, screaming as she falls to what may be her doom.

Her body crashed onto the floor on her back, painful grunt escaped from her as her back flared in pain. "Ow. ." She muttered as she moved into sitting up, but something round in her hand caught her attention.

Looking down as her hand brought it up, a scream erupt from her throat as she saw she was holding onto a skull. She threw it away from her, fear giving her a little extra strength as she had threw it into a pile of bones that fell when it landed.

"I'm so dead!" She exclaimed.

Her eyes soon widen as she noticed a shadow growing over her own. Frighten, she slowly turned around stared agape.