Chapter 29: Cat and mouse.

Roberto's P.O.V (When he was calling you.)

"Dammit..!" You glare at your phone then look at Mrs. Kole who was in your living room with her kids. Apparently Nina got lost in the plex and Y/n went to go find her hours ago. "Why didn't you call me sooner?!" You glare at the lady and she gets nervous. "I-I thought maybe Y/n would be here by now! The police were there to find her too!" "It's a big place! Do you know why she isn't picking up?!" "W-well..." Mrs. Kole starts to think. "I think she said she lost her phone..." "You--Oh my fucking--YOU DIDN'T MENTION THAT?!" You start pull your hair and start cursing in full Spanish.

You grab the keys to your truck. "Fuck, the plex should already be closing..." You check your phone then hurry to your truck. "Son of a bitch..." You get in and turn it on. "Why? Why does this place keep coming back into our lives?! Why?!" You angrily hit the door then slam it shut. 'Ok, calm down...' You take a deep breathe. "Anger solves nothing, remember? Let's just get there and get them out." You drive to the pizza plex. You see the police were already gone and the entrance was closed. "Dammit... Dammit!" You think for a bit. "How am I gonna get in? Maybe from the back...? No, all the doors are closed... Dammit..." You hit your head on the wheel and start to cry. "What do I do...? Y/n's the one with the brains in the house, not me. What do I do...?"

Nina's P.O.V

You keep sneaking past who you found out was Moondrop from some posters in the plex. He put you guys in a storage room under some theater in the Daycare area and, from what you remember, the front entrance is nearby! Maybe you can hurry and leave? If the doors are just locked then can't you just figure out a way to break open the glass doors? Only one way to find out! You run out of the theater and out the Daycare where you see a long hall with a huge fountain. The other room should have the exit!

You dash through the hallway and through the double doors then look around. The exit! It's downstairs! Without a second thought, you start to dash towards the doors only to realize it was completely covered. You slowly stop and frown sadly. You couldn't get through that... You scream when a bot picks you up and you hear an alarm. "W-wha?!" "Nina!" You look towards the stairs and see Moon hurrying down them. "N-no!!" You escape the bot and run away.

"W-what are we going to do when we catch her, Moon?!" "We lost Y/n, Sun." "Y-yeah...?" "The least we can do is care for her child, right?" "W-what?!" Sun gasps. "But Moon, I promised I'd bring her back to Roberto!" "She's all we have now, Sun! She's all we have left of Y/n! You let me out, you let me make my choices! Let me remind you that you made your mistake of accidentally killing Y/n! Now it's my turn to fix it." Moon frowns. "Nina will be staying with us. She's ours. She'll be-" "Our new Y/n...?" "Exactly." "B-but..." Sun goes to talk again but keeps quiet. He knew Moon was fed up with all of this just as much as he was. "...Alright... But she'll never be better than our sweet Y/n..." "Ever." Moon agrees with him and he keeps chasing you.

You were a damn hard kid to catch. You kept knocking things over, jumping over some things, and dodging him when he gets close enough to grab you. It's like a cheetah trying to chase a gazelle. You're too smart to get caught. You hurry back up the stairs and into the elevator. You try to press the button but you were too short. "N-no!!" Your eyes widen and you look at Moon who was running up the stairs. You hop and try to press it. Right when he was about to get in, you manage to press the button causing him to slam into the closed doors. You fall back in fear and try to relax when you realize he wasn't able to get you. You sigh in relief. "Holy macaroni... Mom, is this what you had to go through...?" You whisper and shake your head.

Moon angrily punches the wall. "First Y/n and now Nina?! Really?! A fucking game of cat and mouse, that's all it ever is!!" He climbs into the vents. "I WILL finish this fucking game of cat and mouse!! I will, I will!!" He hurries through the vents to get to the upper floor where the elevator was going. The elevator was faster than him so he knew he'd have to chase her around some more. Luckily he doesn't have any stupid animatronics in his way this time. Everyone's gone. Well except for one, but what could he do? Nothing, that's what. And if he does, Moon will kill him too.

The elevator stops and opens so you run out and down the stairs. You hear a vent being kicked open but you ignore it as you keep running down. You dodge the annoying security bots then run to the left where you see some weird Freddy flashlight charger then run through the double doors. You keep ignoring Moon who was right behind you as you run through the hall and into what you knew was Rockstar Row. "I... I made it!!" You stop and gasp. "GOTCHA!" Moon pounces and you duck causing him to fly past you. "You ain't got nobody, jerk!" You angrily point at him. "I should have never trusted you!" You run past him as he hurries back onto his feet but wobbles a little since he hit the ground a little too hard.

You gasp when you see Freddy sadly staring at the guard's corpse. "Freddy!! FREDDDYYY!!" You start to run even faster, if that was even possible, towards him. His little bear ears perk up and he looks in your direction with wide eyes. "Nina?!?" "FREDDY!!" You trip in front of him and he quickly picks you up. "I got you!" He dodges Moon who tries to tackle you. He then starts to run with you. "Let's get you out of here!"