Chapter 24: Guilt.

Once the place was finally closed and Freddy was fully recharged, he heads over to Monty's room to check up on him but when he opened the door Monty wasn't there. Maybe he went to the golf area to clear his mind? That's usually what he does when someone puts him in a bad mood. Just as Freddy was about to turn, something falls from the vent. He looks down at it and picks it up, seeing it was a note that said 'Parts and Service.' Freddy frowns in confusion then looks up at the vent where he sees Cindy looking at him with a fearful expression. What was she scared of? What did she see...?

Cindy was DJ's adopted daughter. A young girl who loves to stay in the vents to make sure everything in the pizza plex goes smoothly during the daytime. She must have seen something she shouldn't have seen and didn't know what to do about it... Freddy heads through the metal door and goes straight towards the Parts and Service. When he gets there, he looks around in confusion. Everything looked normal... That was until he stops in front of the cylinder and looks through the window. His eyes widen and he rushes inside. "M-Monty!!" He looks at Monty's face. Monty's eyes were half open and lifeless. "N-no! No!" Freddy starts to cry. Why...? Why Monty? Was Freddy really the only one here who knew how nice Monty was? Who would do this to someone already so broken on the inside..?

"I-I... I promised you I would be there." Freddy wipes his eyes as more tears came pouring out. Freddy felt very guilty looking at his friend who was laying there lifelessly after he promised the man he'd be there for him. Where was Freddy when Monty needed him? "N-no... I couldn't have been able to do anything about this...!" Freddy covers his face as he sobs. All of this stress was really weighing him down right now. He couldn't get a break, could he? "N-no... I can put you back together." Freddy goes to the computer and attempts to reconnect Monty but the parts that were disconnected were forced off previously and too broken to reconnect. "No..!! No!! Connect them!!" Freddy tries again but it wasn't working. Monty truly was broken... He'd need a proper repair. One Freddy couldn't do. Or... Would he be thrown out like Bonnie...?

Freddy sits by the computer and continues to cry for a little. "I-I have to do something about this... I just have to..." Freddy frowns and looks at his hands. "Sun... Sun did this. I-I can't allow him to keep hurting my friends..." He clenches his fists then gets up. "I have to fix this." He leaves the Parts and Service room.

Meanwhile, Sun kept searching through your phone in attempts to find your location. "Why do we need her location exactly?" He frowns in confusion and Moon sighs, "So we can find her, duh." "Ok, ok." Sun pouts and keeps searching. "Once we find her, we can use the GPS and steal someone's car." "Steal a car?!" Sun's eyes widen and Moon continues, "We can get to Y/n." "Moon, what the heck??" "What?" "You're creepy!" "I know." "How did you even get a plan like this??" "I have a dark mind." "I can tell..." Sun sighs and suddenly hears a knock at his door. "H-huh??" He looks at the entrance and hears Freddy. "Sundrop, we need to talk." Freddy speaks in a stern voice. "Now." "Oh no...!" Sun panics then looks at the balcony. Just as the door opens, Sun hurries to the balcony and jumps off.

Freddy enters then looks around and frowns sadly when Sun wasn't even here. "Where is he?" He leaves to go search somewhere else. Sun hops back in since he was holding the edge of the balcony then goes back to his spot and sighs in relief. "That was close..." "It was." Moon agrees then Sun goes back to searching for your location. He ends up finding it on some social media app you were on. "I... I got it...!" Sun smiles. "I can't believe it! I-I know where Y/n lives!!" "Yep. So now we can steal a car and leave." "Now how in the world are we gonna steal a car, Moon?" Sun frowns and Moon thinks for a bit. "Well, we can steal the keys from someone's pocket tomorrow." "We're supposed to be locked up and out of the customer's sights." "We can be in disguise!" "We're taller than most humans, Moon... We'll grab people's attention even in disguise..." "Dammit..." Moon grumbles in annoyance. "Also, even if we did manage to get the keys... There are hundreds of cars in and out daily! We would never find it!" "Yeah, you're right..." Moon sighs in defeat. "Whelp, that plan's down the drain..."

Sun stares at the phone deep in thought then goes back to the home screen and clicks on contacts. He read the list: Nina's School, Baby bear, Nina--wait... "Baby bear?!" Sun frowns. "That's Roberto's nickname?! Ugh! " Sun shakes his head. "She could give HIM a nickname, but not ME?!" "That bitch..." Moon speaks with a slightly angry tone. "Also, why BABY BEAR?? Like, what part of him reminds her of a bear??" "Well... Teddy bears are very common gifts in a relationship. They are very cute and cuddly. If someone is given the nickname similar to teddy bear then it is used as 'cute' more than the actual animal." "Ok, ok, I get it. Sheesh..." Moon grumbles and Sun pouts. "Still... Why couldn't she give me a nickname... Like... Oh!" Sun gasps. "Imagine her calling me Sunshine?" Sun smiles and blushes at the thought of it. He looks back at the phone then sees Nina's contact. "Nina has a phone?" Sun tilts his head a bit then gasps. "I have an idea! Why don't we use Nina to get to her?" "Wow. And you agreed that I was dark..." "Shush." Sun frowns.

"We'll text Nina, convince her to come back here. Her parents will have to bring her back! Not to mention... Y/n will need her phone back." Sun smirks and looks at the phone again. He pulls up Nina's contact and messages her: 'Hello! It's me, Sundrop!' "So, how are we going to do all of this exactly?" "Well, first I am not lying to her." Sun locks the phone. "I will be honest and tell her that Y/n lost her phone here and that she should come back and get it. Then I'll tell her that she should come see Freddy again and that he misses her! Since Nina is obsessed with Freddy that should be easy. If I can, I will convince her not to tell Y/n or Roberto since they will take her phone from her and the plan will flop." "Hm... Sometimes you scare me, Sun." "Meh." Sun shrugs. "I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just making sure a lost item is found." Sun chuckles as he puts away the phone. It was late so Nina definitely wouldn't be replying any time soon but Sun's patient. So he'll wait.