Chapter 20: The cameras.

After Sun argued with himself when heading towards the Lost and Found, he was quiet for the rest of the night when he got back to the daycare. He even ends up worrying Moon. When Moon talked to him, Sun had no reply... He was so lost in his own thoughts, even mumbling things to himself that Moon had no clue what to do.

  The next day finally came. You check your phone once you make it to the entrance of the huge building. 10:45 A.M. was the time. Nina was at school and Roberto was at work so you have to go in alone today... You sigh and put your phone in your pocket. You really didn't want to be here again... 'Let's get this over with...' You walk in and head to the entrance guard. "Hello, I'm Y/n. Um, I was wonder if you could get someone to check the Lost and Found? My daughter dropped a Freddy teddy bear yesterday. It should have her name on the tag..." "Name?" The man questions. "Nina." "Alright." He sighs and grabs his walkie-talkie then talks into it. You look around, waiting patiently until he clears his throat gaining your attention. "I'm sorry, ma'am. There is no Freddy teddy with a 'Nina' written on it." "What?" Your eyes widen. Could another child have taken it?? 'I'm sure if one of the kids at the birthday took it, their parents would call me... Right..?' You think for a bit. 'Should I just buy her a new one...?' You frown sadly since you knew that wouldn't work. 

  'Oh!' You pull out the Monty pass you put in your purse in case you needed to enter the building. "Oh?" He takes the pass and looks at it then back up at you. "Monty, huh? Strange. He and Roxy are the hardest to get close to." "Heh, yeah. He was a little mean at first, but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy." You smile and he hands you the pass. "Alright, show them up there." He points where you need to go and you nod. "Thank you." You leave and he nods then looks away.

  Once you were in, you were taken to Monty's room in Rockstar Row. The escorts look at you nervously since Monty's room was still closed up. "Should we really be letting her in there...?" The female asks her partner and he shrugs. "Not our problem... People don't just find an unlimited pass. It was hand given so she'll be fine." And with that, they turn and leave. You walk over to the door, ignoring all the loud noises from the inside. You knock loudly on the door and fix your purse on your arm. People look at you like you're crazy since you were casually standing at the door of a beast. The loud noises stop and it gets quiet for a while. Hell, even the customers were quiet as they watched in anticipation at what was going to happen. You frown and look around at them. 'What's up with them?' You look back at the door and start to get impatient. Suddenly, a loud  angry roar is heard and you roll your eyes as the people shrunk back in fear. "Open the door, Monty!" You clench your fists. "I don't have time for your attitude-" With your voice being heard, the door opens and your grabbed and pulled in before you could even finish your sentence. "W-wha?!"

  "Y/n!!" Monty looks at you with a big grin on his face. "U-uh..." You look around but it was way too dark to see once the door shut. All you could see was his glowing eyes and some dim flickering lights. "Hey, Monty." You get up since you fell when he pulled you in. "Sorry I got a little angry when you knocked..." Monty chuckles nervously and scratches the back of his head as he looks away from you. "I don't normally like visitors." "It's ok." You wipe the dirt off you clothes and Monty presses a button on the wall causing the lights to flicker on. Some of the neon signs kept flickering though since they were really broken. "You... Have serious anger issues, Monty." You look away from the ruined room then look back at him. "Y-yeah... I know..." Monty fiddles with his fingers in embarrassment at the messy room and you smile. "Kinda cute how you switched up when you knew it was me though." "Yeah, uh... I seriously don't know why that happens." Monty blushes and avoids your eye contact causing you to giggle. "You just like having my company, that's all. It's how being friends work." "So... Are you going to come here more...?" Monty smiles a little at you, hoping you'd say yes since you came back.

  "Well... Not really..." You watch as his smile falls. "Sorry... Nina lost her teddy bear and I came to get it, is all. I was wonder if you could help me find it." "It's not in the Lost and Found?" Monty folds his arms and asks. "They said it wasn't." You frown sadly. "Nina really loves that plush. I need to get it back." "Hm..." Monty thinks for a minute then gasps when an idea hits. "There are security cameras all around, Y/n! Why don't we go to the security office and replay yesterday's footage?" "Oh! You're a genius!" You hug him and he smirks. "Don't need to tell me what I already know~" He chuckles and you roll your eyes with a smile. "Take me to the office then." "Well... I would, but there's a lot of people out there..." Monty looks at the covered window then at you. "It's risky." "True..." You sigh sadly and he suddenly shrugs. "Eh, what the hell. I live for danger, c'mon!" He grabs your hand and you both leave the room. He hurries past the crowd, dragging you along with him. People gasp at the sight of him out of his room; some even make an attempt to grab his attention for pictures or a conversation as you both hurry by but his mind was set. To the office!

  "Wha--Monty?!" The guard in the office looks at the both of you in surprise when you both rush in. "No time, fuck off!" Monty grabs the swivel seat while the poor guard is still on it and throws him out with it. "U-uh! Monty!" Your eyes widen and he closes the door. "Alright, cameras." He goes in front of all the screens and searches through past footages. You quietly watch as he finds it. "Ah-hah!" He grins and folds his arms. "I really am a genius." "Also a savage. How can you just throw that poor man like it was nothing?" "Hm?" He looks at you. "It really was nothing. He's light as heck." "No! That's not what I meant-" "Anyway," Monty looks back at the screen and fast-forwards a little until after the party where everyone leaves. "Oh! There it is!" You point at the teddy that was half hidden under the back table you and Roberto were eating at. "She must have dropped it there when she came to get Roberto to wipe the pizza sauce off her face." "Awe." Monty smiles a bit and you look at him causing him to blush a frown then look away. "Yeah it's cute, what of it?" You roll your eyes playfully and look back at the screen. "Maybe it's still there?" "Nah. Would'a seen it. We have birthday parties everyday." Monty starts to fast-forward some more.

  Eventually it gets past 10 in the video and the place is closing down but the toy was still there. You and Monty look at each other in confusion then back at the screen. "Look!" Monty points at Sun who walks in. "What is that fucker up to...?" Monty growls lowly as Sun walks over to the teddy bear and picks it up. Monty follows Sun through the video as Sun leaves towards the Lost and Found but stops. Suddenly Sun's having some kind of argument with himself. "Fucking psycho..." Monty frowns and you sigh sadly. 'What's happened to you, Sun...?'

  Sun turns around and heads straight towards the daycare. "No wonder they didn't find it in the Lost and Found..." You mumble and looks at Monty who looks back at you with the look of annoyance. "Sun kept it." Monty finishes your sentence with a scowl. "Guess we gotta get it back then." You say and you and Monty look back at the cameras. Suddenly loud banging is heard at the door and Monty sighs. "Sorry, Y/n. It's just you." "But-" "Look, I can keep them away so you don't get in trouble. I'm sorry." Monty gets to the door and opens it. "The fuck you want?!" He starts arguing with the guards and you leave from the other door in the room that was closed before. "Fine... Sun, you better not cause problems." You angrily walk towards the direction of the daycare.