Chapter 2: Naughty, naughty.

That's Freddy.

--

  You and Sun spend an hour drawing, making origamis, and just making a mess. You've never had so much fun before! The only thing you knew how to make before was a box origami and that was because someone in school once taught you it. Different colors of glitter glue were stuck to your hands as you used a pink marker to color in a flower you drew. It wasn't until Beth came over and reminded you of your situation that you stopped coloring it in. "Y/n, we need to go!" Beth folds her arms angrily and you frown sadly. "Beth, why don't we just stay here for the night? We'll be found by the guards when it opens!" "What?!" Her eyes widen in fear. A fear you don't understand... Why was she afraid? 

  "Y/n, look... I get it, ok? Sunnie--Er... Sundrop..." She glances at Sun causing him to frown sadly since she was the one to give him that nickname in the first place. "...He's fun and all, but... Ugh..." Beth covers her face with her left hand as her right hand went in her pocket. "I don't want to frighten you, ok...?" She whispers. "So let's just say it's not as fun in the dark." "I-I don't... I don't get it..." You look at Sun, seeing he was avoiding your eye contact. "Bethy..." Sun gets up from where he was sitting. "Unfortunately, the doors are closed in the daycare at night unless you have a security pass. That goes for the big double doors as well, otherwise I would have led you guys out a long time ago!" "Hmph, that's a lie. I'm sure you can open it." "B-Beth, please listen-" "No, I don't want to." She angrily walks over to the security desk and searches it. "Oh, Bethany!! Please don't go over there!!" Sun panics as he runs over there with pure fear in his eyes. You quickly follow behind. "Come on, Beth. Listen to the poor guy." "No." She glares at you both then sees a little Freddy head. "Oh?" 

  "Bethany, please!" Sun desperately begs. "PLEASE listen to me!! You-you won't like the outcome to this!!" If these robots could cry, Sun probably would be by now. He was genuinely terrified for some reason. What in the world was the reason though? Ignoring the poor begging man, she clicks the nose of the Freddy head and it goes down while the mouth opens. "Hey, a security pass!" She takes it and the poor man screams. "Oh, no!! Oh heavens, no!! B-Bethy, what have you done?!" "U-uhm..." You step back nervously as the lights go off. "NO!!" Sun drops to his knees and holds his head. "Sun? Are you ok?" You try to go over to him but Beth hurries over to you. "Shit!" She grabs your shoulders. "Y/n, we NEED to get out of here!!" "W-wha-" "No, LISTEN! THIS is what I was talking about!!" She points at Sun only to see the spot empty. Her eyes widen in fear. "O-oh, no... Where did he-AH!" Beth gets grabbed and carried up into the air only to disappear in the dark. You start to tremble in fear. "O-oh, god... Oh no..." You gulp and look around. 

  You run over to the security desk and quickly check the drawers. 'Come on, give me something useful..!' You gasp when you see a flashlight. You pick it up and press the button, seeing as it turns on. It works!! You shine it around, seeing the huge daycare but no Sun or Beth. You gulp and see glowing wires on the floor so you follow a blue one that leads you into one of the play structures and in front of a generator. 'Oh, what's this? Wait, if I turn on this generator then will the lights go back on...?' You turn on the generator and frown in disappointment went it activates but not the lights. 'Maybe I have to turn more on...' You look around for other wires and see four other colors so you follow the green one next since it was the closest. You keep searching only to get a little lost, but eventually you find it and turn it on. 'Heck yeah!' You smile and go to leave the structure but end up finding a bridge. 'Well, that works too.' You walk on the bridge and suddenly hear a low, evil voice. "Oh, Y/n~!" You gulp when you hear a low chuckle, "Now, where did that naughty girl go?"

  You look around, using your flashlight to see around the room. You freeze when you spot two red glowing eyes as they turn towards you. Your eyes widen in fear at the sight of the male. It looked like a different version of Sun... "S-Sun...?" You speak in fear causing the male to giggle. "Oh, there's the other naughty girl~ Name's Moondrop, Sweetie." He tugs a wire above him and is suddenly flown up into the air. "M-Moon... Drop...?" A loud gasp comes from you when he suddenly lands in front of you. "Yes~?" He chuckles then grabs your shirt. "Bad children must be punished~!" He goes to tug the wire but you slap him in the face causing him to freeze and let go. "D-don't pull my shirt, Creep!!" You frown then gasps. 'Oh shit, I just slapped him!' 

  As Moon turns his head to look at you in shock, you make a run for it. As you go, you end up finding a generator so you turn it on and keep running. As you ran, a smirk forms on Moon's face. 'Oh, how lovely.' He follows you as you try to find an exit to the annoying structure. "Gosh dammit!!!" You end up getting stuck in the same place twice. "Oh, naughty girl~!" You hear him say as he gets closer. 'Dammit, dammit!' You find another generator and turn it on. 'Four! How many more do I have?!' You growl in your head and finally find the exit. 'Finally!!' You look at all the colorful wires then gasp. 'Wait, which ones have I done?!' "Y/n, don't you know it's time for sleep?" You hear the jester chuckle once more but you ignore him and try following the red one. You find the generator but it was one you've already done. 'No!!' You hurry out of the structure and trip on one of the shapes on the ground. 'D-dammit...' You try to get up but, just as you do, you're tackled by Moon. "Gotcha! Enough of this little game of cat and mouse, you bad girl." He holds your wrists painfully. 'O-ow.' You wince at the pain. "It's time for the naughty child to be punished~" He gets up and forces you up as well. "No!!" You struggle as he starts to drag you to the ball pit. "Since you've decided to be more... Violent, you're to be specially punished!" Moon cheers with a slight tone of anger in his voice. Guess he didn't like getting slapped... "Just wait 'til we get up in that balcony! I'll show-" "No!" You manage to knee him in the privates. To your surprise, it works and he falls in pain. "Gah!" He cries in pain and you run, accidentally bumping into a few metal containers neatly stacked up. "No!!" He gets up after the pain finally goes away. "A mess!! Must be cleaned!! Grr, clean up!!" He hurries over to it.

  Now knowing his weakness, you run over to other neatly stacked containers and mess them up only pissing him off even more. As he cleans them, you hurry into each structure and search for generators. It takes awhile and he finally cleans it all up. "Y/n, you.. You... UGH!" He angrily stomps his foot. "Naughty!! Naughty, NAUGHTY!!" He screams and runs into the structure you were in. 'FUCK!' You stumble a bit and finally find a generator then turn it on just as he was about to grab you. The lights turn on and you cover yourself in defense as your eyes tightly close since you were afraid he was about to hit you. 

  "W-wha...?" The male looks around and you open one eye, seeing Sun again. "Sun!" You smile and he looks at you with pure hurt. "I... How dare you!!" He grabs your arm and takes you out of the structure. "W-wait, Sun-" "No!!" He stops walking and glares at you. "I-I trusted you! I trusted you AND Bethany!! You hurt me!" Tears form in his eyes. "I... I thought you were different..." His voice cracks and he starts dragging you to the big double doors. "No, please!" You beg. "Sun, I didn't mean to hurt you! I-I wanted to continue playing with you! Really!! I've never had so much fun in my life!" You start to cry and he gets to the doors. "Oh, I don't want to hear it!" He opens the door and throws you out. "N-no, please!" You cling to his arm. "Sun, you took Beth! Where is she?? At least tell me that!" "Tch," He looks away in annoyance then guilt starts to set in as he looks into your sad, teary eyes. He calms down and softly caresses your head with his free hand. "Sh, it's ok... It's ok. I've taken your friend to one of the guards. She'll probably be sent home. Why don't I go grab my pouch and we can go find Freddy? He knows where the security guard usually is." "Y-your pouch?" "Yeah! It has all the security passes and whatnot!" He smiles happily and you frown. "U-uh.." Sun's eyes widen since he shouldn't have said that. 

  "So, you could have let us out a long ass time ago?!" "A-ah, heh... Heh..." Sun gulps. "W-well, actually. I have full access to the double doors even without a pass..." "SUNDROP!" "S-sorry!" Sun flinches at your sudden outburst. "Why don't we talk as we head over to Freddy, ok?! Just, uh... Be right back!" He quickly leaves. You angrily fold your arms and he hurries back with a little red pouch that had golden stars on it. "C'mon now!" He grabs your hand and hurries to Glamrock Freddy's room.