Chapter 26

---
"Jenn, I miss you, come with me." A tall boy with brown hair and pretty blue eyes said handing out his hand to me. I know who he is! Could it be him?
"Stop. No!" I said getting against the wall.
"Just follow me." He said heading towards me.
"No. Where is Zak?"
"Forget about him!" he said in anger.
"Zak! Zak! Where are you?!" I yelled for my life.
"His dead!!!" He said punching the wall behind me and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "Now you are mine, again!"
"Stop! I dont believe you! And I'm not yours! I'm Zak's girl!" I said slapping him as hard as I could but my hand when threw him and it didn't affect him. "What?" I said looking at my hand and him.
"Stupid bitch that won't hurt me, nothing can. Now let's go." He said grabbing my arm so hard.
"Stop!! Leave me alone!! I don't want you no more!!" I said trying to push him away from me.
---

"Jenn! Jenn! Wake up!" Zak said shaking my shoulder.
"Stop!! He is not dead!!" I said crying and someone hugged me in his arms.
"Jenn nobody is dead, please look at me." Zak said putting his hand on my chin so I could be facing him.
"Oh Zak!! He said you were dead! I love you so much, don't ever leave me !" I said crying in his arms.
" Jenn I promise I'll never leave you." Zak said making strokes with my hair.
-12:00 pm-
We got in the car and headed to the library where Zak asked me to be his girlfriend. Yeah, it's still haunted but the ghost is no harm to us. It was just an old librarian who was cleaning one day the library before it opened to the public. She was cleaning and putting books on shelfs. She went down the hallway and saw a door she had never seen before. She opened it and it was this empty messy room. She started putting shelfs with books she loved. Most of the books where of the paranormal. A year later the library was so popular, that a lot of other libraries were jealous. They sent a guy to act like he was new and was going to check out some books. He found the old lady up in the stairs putting books in their places. He asked the lady to help him find a book so she did. He took her to the farthest shelf in the library and stabbed her. Nobody knew until a little girl saw her in the ground, dead. They found the murderer about a week after. And he got hanged. The old lady is always in her favorite place, our little secret place.
-----------
Vote-Comment

Love y'all cx

-steffy cx