Chapter 16

-The end of the honeymoon-
So, basically me and Zak had alot of 'fun' (If you know what I mean) on the honeymoon. Now we have to go back to ghost hunting. Which I'm excited for because I really miss ghosts and going on lockdowns with Aaron and Nick. Today we are heading to the rest of the crew to make some planning on the lockdowns.
"Hey Zak and Jenn!" Aaron said giving us a hug.
"We missed yall." Nick said.
"Did you guys had fun in the honeymoon." Aaron said making faces to Zak.
"You can say that." Zak said and both of them started laughing.
Billy and Jay came and also greeted us.
"Okay so were thinking that we should go to the Linda Vista Hospital. Alot of paranormal things have happened there." Aaron said reading his laptop.
"Then we should go." Nick said.
"I'm up for it." I said .
"If she's going I'm going, too." Zak said.
"Alright me and Jay can check the reviews when you guys finish the lockdown." Billy said.
"Alright let's get our things ready and we will head out tomorrow." Zak said crossing his arms. Damn his arms, I still can't believe I'm married to him. Someone pinch me to see if this is real life.
-At home -
"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Zak asked me.
"Yes! I miss those ghosts." I said packing our clothes.
" Well you're gonna meet them tomorrow. Mama Ghost." Zak said packing the equipment.
"So that's my new nickname." I said giving him a smirk.
"Yea. Mama Ghost." he said giving me a wink.  "Can I have a nickname?"
"Nah." I said
" Please..." he begged giving me his puppy eyes and his little sad bottom lip.
"Alright. Alright Mr.Perfection." I said laughing.
" I could get use to that." He said hugging me from behind. His lips interacted with my lips and work their way down.
"We should finish packing, Mr.P." I said.
"Fine." he said dissapointed. Oh well, maybe next time.
------------
End of honeymoon, oh well....

Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy cx