Chapter 37

-12:07 a.m.-
"Wow there is another girl." I said while looking at a young woman with brown hair. "We are here to help you please talk to us." Suddenly Zak turned the spirit box on.
"Help yourself, we dont need you." She said angry.
"What did she said Jenn?" Nick asked.
"She said she doesn't need us."
"They are so mean..." The litle girl said while hiding behind me.
"It's okay."
"Marge? What are you doing?" Another spirit who looked like a doctor said scared.
"Eric!" The little girl run to his arms.
"Who are you?" Eric asked.
"She is Jenn she can help us." The little girl said.
"How?" He asked.
"We can free you so you won't be in this miserable place." I said. "You just have to be with us until we free the others."
"Okay." Eric said following me.
"Who are you talking to?" Zak asked.
"Another guy, he will be with us until we free him." I said.
"Is there a doctor right now?" Kimber asked.
"Hi." Eric said. "They can't see me can't they?"
"No they can't, only I can." I said.
"Wow he said hi." Aaron said.
"Yes. He did." I said.
"Can you say one of our names?" Zak asked.
"Is that Chad?" Eric asked.
"Yup."
"Chad." Eric said while he listened to his voice coming threw the spirit box. "Hehe. That was awsome."
"Oh, he said my name." Chad said scared.
"He doesn't mean harm." I said.
We let Kimber leave the lockdown, she did a great job helping us, and attracted spirits.
"Bye." She said.
"Bye." We all responded.
Chad and Aaron went to the mental hospital across the street and me, Nick, and Zak stayed with the little girl, and Eric, going to the 3rd floor.
-1:42 a.m.-
"Jenn? When will be the time for us to leave?"
"The time you see the light, you will just go with it." I said while she hugged me.
"Is it wonderful?" Eric asked.
"It's your chance to know." I said.
We gathered about 20 spirits who were ready to move on. Aaron and Chad came back with evidence and Nick and Zak were ready to finish the lock down. About 5 kids including Marge, the little girl. 6 teenagers and the rest where adults.
"Follow the light that will bring you peace, instead of being in this horrible place." Nick said while the little girl gave him a hug.
"Tell him I love him." Marge said and disappeared.
"Thanks Jenn." Eric said and gave me a hug and disappeared.
"Jenn are you crying?" Aaron said and pulled me in to a hug.
"Sorry, is cause I could've helped a lot of spirits but I ignored them." I said wiping my tears.
"But Jenn you helped a lot of confused spirits especially little kids. Today is your start not the end." Aaron said and gave me a kiss in the forehead.
"Thanks." I said
"Let's go." Nick said and we all left including Billy and Jay.
"Nick, Marge wanted me to tell you that she loves you." I said.
"That touches my heart. Was she sweet." He asked.
"She was just a little girl confused, spreading love but didn't received much." I said.
"I'm glad she has peace." Nick said smiling looking up to the sky.
"I'm glad too." I said and patted his shoulder and entered the van.
- 2 months later-
I received a call from Jay.
"Hey, Jay what's up?" I answered.
"Hey Jenn, guess what? I found someone else who can cleansed your house. And John can leave for ever." Jay said.
"Oh, John. Yeah, Jay I think I can help John. Thanks Jay. But I want to see him enter the light."
"Oh, sure! That's cool. But if you change your mind call me and I'll give you their information." Jay said.
"Thanks. Bye Jay."
"Bye, Jenn." Jay said and hanged up.
I went to Dr. Elizabeth's office to check my baby. I may find out today if it's a girl or a boy. Zak went to park the car and he will come to the room while I signed my name and waited for him in the waiting room.
"Jenn. Hey." Zak said putting his arms around my shoulders.
"Are you nervous?" I said letting out a laugh.
"What? Nah. Why do you say that?" He said.
"Well cause you are searching up 'how to be a great father?' on Google. Plus you can't stop tapping your feet. And you are sweating." I said giggling.
"Jennifer Bagans." The nurse called my name. And me and Zak got up and headed to the room.
"Jenn!" Dr. Elizabeth said. "Are you ready?" She asked.
"Yes!" I said.
She putted some type of gel in my stomach and put a little device that could see threw my stomach. I saw the inside of my stomach and Dr. Elizabeth gasped.
"What?! Is something wrong?" I asked.

-------------
Vote-Comment

Love yall cx

-steffy cx