Seventeen

"So, what are you guys doing down here?" Hope questioned as she felt light headed.

"Uh, we came to visit. It's been a while since I've seen my baby cousin. Besides, Stefanie has this basketball thing that's a 6 hour drive away."

Stefanie nodded, "Yeah, I can't wait until I get there." Stefanie admits

"Yeah, and the plane also had an issue so we had to stop at the nearest airport and it happened to be in the same city as you. Isn't that lovely?"

"I guess so," Hope shrugged before looking back towards her phone. "Do you think the basketball life affects families?"

Amaia shook her head, "It shouldn't, I mean with my career I always happen to be in the same state of Stefanie's games and there's also Stefanie's best friend that can help us and Stefanie's 2 brothers and 2 sisters along with my brother, Nik."

Hope sighed. She didn't have that much help besides her aunts and uncles but they were living their own life and she was sure that they would rather live it than change dirty diapers here and there.

She really should have thought this all out but taking it upon herself to get herself pregnant; even if she was doing it to make Josie happy.

"So, how many months are you?" Stefanie spoke up as she looked around the dorm.

Hope looked down at her belly and stopped circling her hands around it. "I'm 7 months, 2 weeks I'll be 8."

"That's awesome, does that mean you know the gender of the baby?" Amaia questioned,

The auburn haired girl shook her head, "No, I have it in an envelope, I was kind of waiting for Josie so we can find out together."

"She'll be home in time to see your baby's birth." Amaia assured as she reached her hand out. "I'm going to go see if they fixed the airplane but I will talk to you later and see you at the family reunion in 5 months, hopefully with my baby cousin and a healthy relationship with your wife." Amaia assured as Stefanie took her hand and they walked over towards the door.

"Bye, Mia." Hope muttered as the door closed back. Hope took a deep breath as she circled her hands around her belly.

Maybe she needed some water. She hasn't had much of that lately. Besides, why else would she be out of breath this much?

The auburn haired girl walked over to her mini fridge and grabbed a water as she seemed to finish it in 5 seconds. That was her new record.

-

"Hello, Josette Forbes."

Josie crossed her arms, "Mikaelson."

Jade rolled her eyes, "Like I said, Forbes." She walked in circles around Josie. "Did you miss me?" Jade questioned as she stopped right in front of Josie.

The brown haired girl rolled her eyes, "I don't know why you can't just leave me alone. You were an ass in high school and you are still the same way."

"You don't know anything about me. Especially not the new me. Now, if you want to be on my father's team then you have to do what I say. Since I'm the co coach, it's your duty." Jade winked as she looked around to see if anyone was watching them. When she saw that everyone was busy with their own thing she turned around with a smirk as she leaned in a bit, "if I want you. I will have you." Jade assured her.

"JADE!" Her father called her over and Jade rolled her eyes.

—"I'll see you later on tonight. In my room. Unless, you don't want to be a part of the team."

Josie scoffed as she watched her walk away. There was no way that she was going to have sex with her in order to get on the team. How would that look on Josie's part if that ever got out?