Sixteen

Over the time, things had been getting better for Hope and Josie.

They managed not to have any more drama and they even settled the whole college thing.

Not that it even needed to get settled in the first place. Hope had everything worked out already—for the both of them.

"Are you ready?" Josie asked Hope as she brought down the last suit case that they had packed.

Hope looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Yes, I'm ready." Hope assured as she stepped up to the car. "But no, I'm not ready to leave you." Hope turned around as she hooked her arms around Josie's shoulders.

"I'm not ready to leave you either but time tells and it's finally over. High school is finally over. We get to go and have fun at college together. We just have to get through this summer away from each other." Josie frowned before she felt the warmth of her wife's lips.

Hope sent her a small smile before resting her head against Josie's chest. "Everything is going to be okay, it's only 2 months."

"2 months is too long without you. I still feel like I should go with you."

Hope shook her head. "No, because then you won't be able to go and do what you wanted to do. Make new friends, and throw yourself a bachelorette party, or go out and drink, have fun and enjoy before we step into the real world and become adults."

"But what if we don't spend enough time when we are adults? What if our last moments as kids are what we need to spend together."

Hope raised her eyebrow, "I would and I will always make time for you. You're kind of the love of my life." Hope said in a playful tone.

"Yeah well, I kind of like you too." Josie sent her a sad smile. "I love you, Hope. I also want you to have the best time without me because once we arrive at S.P.U you are never getting rid of me."

"Aw, man." Hope playfully pouted before she broke into a smile. "Okay, last kisses and then we will see each other in august." Hope pulled back and leaned up as she pecked her wife's lips almost a thousand times and then pulled back with a toothy smile, "Yeah, I'm going to miss this."

Josie grinned, "you sure you don't want to have airplane sex? I heard that was on your todo list. Funny how I was on that list too. I say we kill 2 birds in one stone." Josie suggested as she wrapped her arms around Hope.

The auburn haired girl hummed, "as tempting as that sounds, I'm going to have to pass, we both know that we would never be leaving that airplane bathroom once we walk into it."

"True." Josie shrugged, "it was worth a shot."

The shorter girl then chewed at her bottom lip, "We can definitely do that after the summer break is over. I'm going to be one in need."

Josie smiled. "Yeah, I know. We're going to be making those baby dolls like crazy." She half joked.

Hope shook her head in disbelief but her lips read something different; a smile. "I want to make baby dolls with you too."

Josie cupped her face. "Yeah and after that we are going to have the real trolls." Josie winked as she leaned in and gave her wife another kiss to the lips. "Okay, seriously, no more jokes, get your ass in that car before I chase you down and go to Italy with you."

"Who said I was joking..." Hope whispered as she leaned up and placed small kisses to her wife's jaw line. "I don't joke about things like that..." she whispered again.

Josie looked around to see if anyone could see what was going on and she was thankful that they couldn't because she felt so embarrassed and flustered. "Hope..."