Thirteen

Josie looked up at Jade who held her phone in her hands as she looked like a psycho. "Can I have my phone back?"

Jade took out her phone and pulled up the picture of Roman and Hope. "She doesn't love you."

Josie stared at the picture for one long moment before turning back over to meet Jade's eye. "This is an old picture." Josie assured.

Jade grinned and shook her head, "No, see, this is a recent picture. Roman and Hope were kissing in the girl's locker room and I got a picture of it. I would have told you soon but Hope swore that if I told anyone she would reveal what happened to me at summer camp. I couldn't let that get out but I'm willing to sacrifice that for our friendship--for our relationship."

The brown haired girl's eyes softened as she stepped up to Jade, she then cupped the girl's face as Jade smiled and so did Josie. "I just..." Josie started as the smile disappeared from her face, "Don't believe you."

The taller girl grabbed her phone back before turning around and running her hands through her hair. "Hope's going to think something is going on because of you." Josie rolled her eyes as she lifted the phone up to her ears.

Jade scoffed as she looked around and caught the eyes of people looking at her. She felt stupid. She should have.

"Hello? Mrs. Mikaelson, can you please tell Hope to call me, she's not answering her phone."

The auburnette then shook her head and looked up at Josie, "Why don't you believe me?"

"Look at yourself, Jade. I'm sorry for all that I put you through but this has to stop. Stop embarrassing yourself." Josie muttered because even though she wasn't Jade's biggest fan right now, she didn't want to put her business out there. "Go home, get a good night's rest and maybe later in life things will work out in our favor." Josie tried her best to make Jade feel better because she wasn't the type to make someone feel discomfort but there comes a point in time where you have to leave the toxic people in your life in the past.

--"Josie, I love you." Jade wiped her eyes as she dropped down on her knees. This was the first time that Josie saw her like this.

Hope then came into eyesight as she scrunched her nose in disgust at Jade as she stepped over her and walked up to Josie. "Are you okay? Did you pepper spray her because it's okay, it's self defense."

Josie smiled before pulling Hope in for a hug, "Please don't think I hung up on you to talk to Jade because that wasn't the case, it was Jade who took my phone and-"

Hope smiled, "Relax, you're turning red from frustration."

"I know, I just really don't want you to think I'm playing you or that I still have feelings for Jade."

Hope looked between the two and shrugged, "Well by the sights of this, I'm sure you don't." she paused, "Jade, get up. It's over."

Jade slowly stood up as she glared at Hope. She didn't seem to be so sad anymore. Actually, she had the looks of revenge in her eyes. "You ruin everything." She looks over and at Josie. "I can't keep telling you how much bad she is for you."

"Well then don't. The roles seemed to switch seeing as not to long ago, Hope was telling me how bad you would become and as of now, I'm 100% sure she's right."

Jade nodded as she chewed at her bottom lip. "I'm over this." She stormed off with her little tantrum.

Hope looked up at Josie and groaned, "I want to beat her ass, can I beat her ass?"

Josie shook her head, "No, you can not beat her ass." She intertwined their hands as Hope looked around and pushed her hand away. "What's wrong?" Josie asked as Hope shook her head and walked off to her car.